TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SuperSnake Hood

CrzyHorse

I am giving my white and red gt500 to my gf. she originaly wants to supersnake it. but i think that'l be too much horsepower for her to drive around on daily bases so i told her i can get her the supersnake hood and stripes but she says she doesnt want to look like a wanabe supersnake. she insisted i ask you folks...what do you think should we jst get the hood whithout the stripes? or both or none?

I am giving my white and red gt500 to my gf. she originaly wants to supersnake it. but i think that'l be too much horsepower for her to drive around on daily bases so i told her i can get her the supersnake hood and stripes but she says she doesnt want to look like a wanabe supersnake. she insisted i ask you folks...what do you think should we jst get the hood whithout the stripes? or both or none?

I guess that your question is "should I buy her a SS hood and stripes, a hood without stripes, or no hood at all?"

Well my vote/opinion is with your wife. Get the real-deal complete SS conversion done. If your concerned about too much H.P. then just get the 600+ H.P. conversion.

That's my opinion.

Lets say at the moment the conversion is not really an option...and its just a battle between getting the ss hood with the stripes or without..or not getting it at all?

Okay then, I vote hood with stripes.

Archived