TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelbyfest Hermann MO April 23rd and 24th 2010

Cobra Boy

Hey all,

While there is much still in the works and many things left to be decided, I wanted to let you know how we're going to officially kick this year's event off.

Well as some of you know, I was gifted with a very nice, very special, custom made guitar from some of my Shelbyfest friends. The only requirement was that I play it for them/you all at Shelbyfest 2010.

Friday night the 23rd of April, Shelbyfest 2010 will officially kick off in the Hermann Ampitheater located on east 4th street.

There will be a concert featuring yours truly and my band Blues Deville. We have been together since 1996 and play a variety of hard driving blues rock. Everything from the Allman Brothers to James Brown and ZZ Top. We are a 5 piece band that includes B3 organ and the tenor sax.

Here are a few links to sample what we do:

At any rate, the guitar I was given has become my main axe and will see lots of time at said concert. It can been seen in the first video posted here.

There will be three food vendors onsite and the Hermann Chamber of Commerce will be vending alcoholic beverages (because the more you drink, the better we sound).

At any rate, while I am currently working with a couple of "corporate level" sponsors, I wanted to go ahead and make the announcement. Give you all something to talk about at any rate.

Last year, we had a great time socializing in the courtyard of the Wine Valley Inn and we shall do that in 2010 as well however, we're going to make sure Hermann knows we're there.

In case you're wondering or haven't figured it out yet, I've always said "do it right or don't do it at all" and have always been that way with my music so I will personally guarantee that even if rockin blues isn't your thing, you'll have a great time.

Look forward to seeing you all......

Cheers,

Kyle

Archived