TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Holiday Season is Here

I know the holiday season has started, I went to Wally World and the first bellringer was out collecting for the Salvation Army. That always signals the start of the holidays for me.

It was a little sad though, I used to be a bellringer but they won't let me do it anymore. You have to be so PC now and watch what you say. It's pretty much ok to yell out "Happy Holidays" and you can even get away with "Merry Christmas" even though some are quick to point out that they are of a faith that doesn't celebrate that holiday.

I found out the hard way there are just some things you can't say anymore. I can tell you for sure, while you're out in front of a department store ringing the bell, that they absolutely don't like it if you yell "bring out your dead."

I know the holiday season has started, I went to Wally World and the first bellringer was out collecting for the Salvation Army. That always signals the start of the holidays for me.

It was a little sad though, I used to be a bellringer but they won't let me do it anymore. You have to be so PC now and watch what you say. It's pretty much ok to yell out "Happy Holidays" and you can even get away with "Merry Christmas" even though some are quick to point out that they are of a faith that doesn't celebrate that holiday.

I found out the hard way there are just some things you can't say anymore. I can tell you for sure, while you're out in front of a department store ringing the bell, that they absolutely don't like it if you yell "bring out your dead."

I know your pain just pop some meds and it will all go away!!

Archived