TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Close the book on my GT500!

DubbsFaris

I just bought the Kenne Bell Stage 3 from TeamShelby. I just couldn't pass on a deal like that! I dont know how any of you could either!? :confused:

However, now I have to figure out what Im going to do with the 2.65 pulley and 90MM idler that I have sitting in a box along with a SCT Livewire tuner I haven't even taken out of the box....Anybody interested in them? I hate to sell them at much of a loss, but what am I gonna do with them? :headscratch:

I went down the list of mods on the Supersnake, and I have every performance upgrade but the driveshaft now....so I guess Im done modding my vert... :superhero:

I know, you all are thinking you are never done....but its time to look ahead to the GT350, and start saving my money for that! :happy feet:

(What, you thought I was buying a camaro?) :hysterical3:

I just bought the Kenne Bell Stage 3 from TeamShelby. I just couldn't pass on a deal like that! I dont know how any of you could either!? :confused:

However, now I have to figure out what Im going to do with the 2.65 pulley and 90MM idler that I have sitting in a box along with a SCT Livewire tuner I haven't even taken out of the box....Anybody interested in them? I hate to sell them at much of a loss, but what am I gonna do with them? :headscratch:

I went down the list of mods on the Supersnake, and I have every performance upgrade but the driveshaft now....so I guess Im done modding my vert... :superhero:

I know, you all are thinking you are never done....but its time to look ahead to the GT350, and start saving my money for that! :happy feet:

NICE

I just bought the Kenne Bell Stage 3 from TeamShelby.

Warren,

Congratulations, but you are not quite done. You need the 1 piece drive shaft with the KB. You might as well get it while it is on sale. Check with KB. I think they insisted with SAI in development of the SS. That was one of the things that held up my car in the very beginning, they had not yet found a single piece DS that they were satisfied with.

Warren, Warren, Warren..... now you have to bring it to the Bash!

I will be driving it to Tulsa, "somewhere in West TX", and possibly one other thing going on I dont yet know anything about :baby: , so I am going to let it sit out this year's bash.

That's Awesome Warren!!! Did you get the big brakes too? I did, could not pass up that discount.

Dave

No, I priced it all out, but I just couldnt get myself to do that. I need both sets of brakes and all the suspension components....but I am just not sure which suspension to go with if I want to keep it somewhat streetable. I cant get specific answers it seems.

Warren,

Congratulations, but you are not quite done. You need the 1 piece drive shaft with the KB. You might as well get it while it is on sale. Check with KB. I think they insisted with SAI in development of the SS. That was one of the things that held up my car in the very beginning, they had not yet found a single piece DS that they were satisfied with.

Thanks, and I had it on order but then heard where people have had issues with vibrations, so I cancelled and want to see what the best is out there...

:happy feet: Congrats on the KB....post pics when you are done... :happy feet:

Thats a promise!

Woo hoo!! Congrats Warren! :yahoo::rockon:

Woo hoo indeed! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :shift:

Guess I need to get the tools out of the garage! :happy feet: Now to go back and read the theads on the install problems. Seems like I remember something about a plug/bolt/injector on the back of the engine being a problem.

What is the ETA for shipment?

Nice.... However you can still use the sct xcal... I would keep it. Ken... btw the shirts should be done next week sometime

Very nice Warren;

I've decided that what little I did to my 'vert is enough;the Mrs has instructed any more go fast endeavors

need a hard top;permission to buy a new toy;You know what I'm thankful for.

Maybe consult cousin Mike for some HP upgrades.

GT-350....no brainer; The "Little Car 350 "to battle the SS Camaro,"Big Car 500" to kick some Z-28 butt

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Doc Scott and Rebel

PM me with the details and who you purchased from. I might be interested.

Randy

I thought the book was closed? :doh:

I think that 4th martini cracked it back open a bit.... :doh:

edit here--->

and oops, my order for the handling pack didnt go through, so after much discussion, I ended up getting the eibach coil overs and sway bars anyway...keep the super snake mods going... :happy feet:

Archived