TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mine has arrived

tlg

It has arrived. I ordered my torch red convertable on August 9th. It was built during the week of November 13th. Then quality control hold. It arrived yesterday by truck in the late afternoon. I was able to drive it this morning. Put on 12 miles, just to release the supercharger. There were 14.3 miles on it when it arrived. What a performer. To everyone who is waiting patiently, as I was, it is worth the wait.

Tom

It has arrived. I ordered my torch red convertable on August 9th. It was built during the week of November 13th. Then quality control hold. It arrived yesterday by truck in the late afternoon. I was able to drive it this morning. Put on 12 miles, just to release the supercharger. There were 14.3 miles on it when it arrived. What a performer. To everyone who is waiting patiently, as I was, it is worth the wait.

Tom

Right on Tom.

You are the 3rd new arrival in 2 days. The cars are starting to show up. We are looking forward to some photos. What did you order ?

Right on Tom.

You are the 3rd new arrival in 2 days. The cars are starting to show up. We are looking forward to some photos. What did you order ?

..yes photos please; preferably with lots of smoke coming off the rear tires :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

glad it made it; yes, they are definitely worth the wait.

John

Tom

:party2: Hope you don't have to wrap it in a warm blanket until spring.

Archived