TEAM SHELBY FORUM

So Happy

rigger

Rigger,

Very nice my man. Good choice.

That girl behind the counter is eyeballin your car big time.

Enjoy your new ride. :shift:

I agree, very nice color choice rigger.

I dont think she was eyeballin the car grabber, i think she wanted rigger to take her for a ride :hyper: .

I believe that is a window of opportunity for ya rigger...? haha

I agree, very nice color choice rigger.

I dont think she was eyeballin the car grabber, i think she wanted rigger to take her for a ride :hyper: .

I believe that is a window of opportunity for ya rigger...? haha

Trust me,

She wants the car.

Men are a dime a dozen.

The Shelby GT500 are few and far.

:baby:

Rigger,

Very nice my man. Good choice.

That girl behind the counter is eyeballin your car big time.

Enjoy your new ride. :shift:

Yea I think she liked it. Had girlfriend with me at the time. Could not ask what she was really looking at.

Everbody that walked by stopped to take a look. Had to pop the hood a couple of times for people to see.

Dealer washed car. There are some swirl marks. Will zanio take them out?

Yea I think she liked it. Had girlfriend with me at the time. Could not ask what she was really looking at.

Everbody that walked by stopped to take a look. Had to pop the hood a couple of times for people to see.

Dealer washed car. There are some swirl marks. Will zanio take them out?

Congrats rigger.

Not sure if Zaino will remove them, but they do make a swirl mark remover polish...that seems right up your alley to try.

Dave

Congrats rigger.

Not sure if Zaino will remove them, but they do make a swirl mark remover polish...that seems right up your alley to try.

Dave

Thanks for the tip. Dealer opened new showroom the day my car arrived. They wanted it looking good. In hindsight I would of never let them clean it.

:happy feet: Finally got car Dec. 22/06. Just as I imagined could not get smile off my face all day.Here are some pics.

post-4997-1167418443_thumb.jpgpost-4997-1167418644_thumb.jpg

GRATS!!!Man what a beauty! I can wait for mine! :hyper: Time is beginning to move in slow motion for some reason.... :redcard: That chick at the counter has quite the look on her face...like what she's thinking about what she might do to get a ride in that Shelby :happy feet: !

KC666

GRATS!!!Man what a beauty! I can wait for mine! :hyper: Time is beginning to move in slow motion for some reason.... :redcard: That chick at the counter has quite the look on her face...like what she's thinking about what she might do to get a ride in that Shelby :happy feet: !

KC666

When is your car coming KC666 ?

Archived