TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It is Here!!

yrrej48

It is finally here. I did not think this day would ever come. Pictures later.

:happy feet: :banana piano:

..great news; I was gonna hijack it as it came thru kansas city, but started feeling guilty and decided one was enough for now :hysterical2::hysterical2:

you're gonna love it, especially the low end response

It's Grabber Orange

Coupe or Vert.

I need photos. :hyper: And please get some of the back of the car too.

:baby:

Uh oh grabber, i think he might have stolen ure car... :hysterical: . Time for a show down?

Is that legal ? :cry:

Coupe or Vert.

I need photos. :hyper: And please get some of the back of the car too.

:baby:

Is that legal ? :cry:

Grabber it is a coupe. I really don't have any good pictures yet. I took some in the garage tonight. I cleaned it up myself, did not let the dealer. I removed all the plastic, and every sticker and boxed them up so years from now i will still have every marking and piece of plastic that was on the car. Really don't know how it runs, it was raining here today so I just drove it home. Only has 14 miles on it and have not driven it the required miles to turn the horse power up. I think the sun will be shining tomorrow so that is the next step. Paint and fit and finish is great. I waxed it tonight so I have examined every square inch. Pictures later.

Grabber it is a coupe. I really don't have any good pictures yet. I took some in the garage tonight. I cleaned it up myself, did not let the dealer. I removed all the plastic, and every sticker and boxed them up so years from now i will still have every marking and piece of plastic that was on the car. Really don't know how it runs, it was raining here today so I just drove it home. Only has 14 miles on it and have not driven it the required miles to turn the horse power up. I think the sun will be shining tomorrow so that is the next step. Paint and fit and finish is great. I waxed it tonight so I have examined every square inch. Pictures later.

Sweet. Sweet. Sweet.

I can't tell by your avatar, do you have the stripes over the top ?

yes stripes over top. i am not sure how to add more pictures.

To add a photo.

Scroll down and find the browse button.

Click it.

Then find your photo.

double click your photo.

Then click the "add this attachment" button next to the browse button.

Then scroll down a little and click Add reply.

You can add several photos before you hit add reply if you want.

quote name='yrrej48' date='Dec 29 2006, 11:39 PM' post='81591']

yes stripes over top. i am not sure how to add more pictures.

post-5835-1167457498_thumb.jpgpost-5835-1167457534_thumb.jpgpost-5835-1167457610_thumb.jpgpost-5835-1167457638_thumb.jpg

To add a photo.

Scroll down and find the browse button.

Click it.

Then find your photo.

double click your photo.

Then click the "add this attachment" button next to the browse button.

Then scroll down a little and click Add reply.

You can add several photos before you hit add reply if you want.

I figured it out.

post-5835-1167457498_thumb.jpg

post-5835-1167457534_thumb.jpg

post-5835-1167457610_thumb.jpg

post-5835-1167457638_thumb.jpg

Your GO looks real nice. That one photo of it on the transport truck looks like it is only a inch or 2 from that white GT. It did not touch it, did it ?

No I waxed it tonight and no flaws. Two small bubbles in stripe, but very hard to find. I am very happy with it.

I got the 1000 and sat radio. learned a lesson about the 1000 tonight, had the radio playing for about 4 hours with shaker 1000 on while i cleaned it up, it'll run the battery down.

Bummer on that :doh:

I ordered the shaker 1000 too. Hows it sound, I bet it rocks.

What kind of floor coating do you have in your Garage. It looks clean.

Bummer on that :doh:

I ordered the shaker 1000 too. Hows it sound, I bet it rocks.

What kind of floor coating do you have in your Garage. It looks clean.

The 1000 sounds great, it is like sitting in a giant headphone. I plugged my ipod in and let it rock. The floor is painted with an epoxy paint with flecks in it. I think it came from home depot. It was in the house when i bought it about a year ago. i am building a new house in the same sub division, it is going to have a four car garage. the builder is doing the same floor in it.

The 1000 sounds great, it is like sitting in a giant headphone. I plugged my ipod in and let it rock. The floor is painted with an epoxy paint with flecks in it. I think it came from home depot. It was in the house when i bought it about a year ago. i am building a new house in the same sub division, it is going to have a four car garage. the builder is doing the same floor in it.

I see you got on a list way back in 3/05. Wow, 1 year and 9 months and now you have it. It is in your garage. You waxed it and bonded with it. It is here, 14 miles on it. You keep going out in the garage to look at it. You even get in it and sit in it several times this evening.

You check the weather to see if it will be nice tomorrow so you can drive it. You will sleep good tonight because the ordeal is over.

You now have Post Shelby Disorder Syndrome. It is still PSDS, but the de-tuned version. I hope you have a dry day tomorrow my friend so you can give that new GO a spin or 2 or 3 or 4. :shift:

I see you got on a list way back in 3/05. Wow, 1 year and 9 months and now you have it. It is in your garage. You waxed it and bonded with it. It is here, 14 miles on it. You keep going out in the garage to look at it. You even get in it and sit in it several times this evening.

You check the weather to see if it will be nice tomorrow so you can drive it. You will sleep good tonight because the ordeal is over.

You now have Post Shelby Disorder Syndrome. It is still PSDS, but the de-tuned version. I hope you have a dry day tomorrow my friend so you can give that new GO a spin or 2 or 3 or 4. :shift:

you are right i have to look in the garage every little bit to make sure it is there. but tomorrow no rain 50 degrees, i will try her out. bedtime see you tomorrow.

you are right i have to look in the garage every little bit to make sure it is there. but tomorrow no rain 50 degrees, i will try her out. bedtime see you tomorrow.

jerry, congrats on finally getting your shelby especially one in 2007

as you know mine is now in production and hope it will be here soon.

My wife drove her car to dealer for an oil change today to try them out prior to our Shelby coming in and said they were absolutely wonderful to work with.

Awesome...and about time! :banana piano: It has been great following each others cars through PM's and I am glad you got it. Hopefully all that waiting and fustration just melted away when you saw the car. It looks awesome! Don't beleive the 50 or 500 miles thing, the supercharger will kick in after 5 consecutive miles. Hope you have clear weather and some time off this weekend!!!

Now if we can get Daves car in? :doh:

beleive :nonono:

relieve :nonono:

belief :nonono:

believe :yup:

Gotcha :hysterical2:

Archived