TEAM SHELBY FORUM

San Antonio Shelbys

sportscars

We are so laid back here that unless someone works EVERYTHING out nobody would show up. :hysterical:

Holihans or Hoters would work. Not big on Hooters as I'm not a fan of their food and if I want to look at half naked women I will just go look at fully naked women for about the same $. (not that I do that).

I will scope out holihans this week.

Agree. Holihans would be my first choice.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd imagine so! I think you dont have a running Shelby at the moment....0 for 3 is pretty sad Rick!

The Vert and Terlingua run just fine TYVM! SVOC and his wife Lori will be arriving in the Vert. Her 04 Cobra R clone is in the body shop being painted, so I loaned her my vert. My Terlingua runs, it's just getting a paint job as well. And the coupe..well. No supercharger, no run.

Thats why they made the change!

We could be up to 12+ cars now. Maybe have a Ford GT from Austin make its way down.

His name Chris?

Have somewhere around 12-15 cars claiming they will be there. At least 1 Ford GT, maybe a '66 GT350, a Viper or two, several GT500's, a GT500 Super Snake and a GT500 427 SS.

Looks like fun!

4pm at Houlihans, not Hooligans. They are in the same area so don't get confused. We will be in the NW corner of I35 and 1604.

I want to thank everyone for coming out. I know the weather was less than perfect. I think we had a very good turn out for the circumstances.

Looking at doing the next one in mid to late January. Maybe a short cruise to San Marcos?

Who might be interested in some road racing track time??? Or a night at the drag strip? Let me know.

Thanks again,

Sean

Archived