TEAM SHELBY FORUM

cs6 grill instalation?

• 4 weeks later...

who all has installed this and how hard was it? what kind of snags did you run into and more importantly whats the p# for the light brackets i have the lights i need the dang brackets :)

Sorry I can't answer your questions, but earlier this year I spoke with someone at Quantum Performance about the install. It sounded like something best left done to someone besides me. I'm pretty handy, but, if I screw it up, I'm out a lot of money and the time I used in screwing it up. My kit is complete with everything needed and they are charging me $285 to assemble it, which requires modifying the existing grille, and installing it. It sounds a little pricey, but when I get to see my car again, and it is already done, I will have long forgotten about that small amount. Best wishes.

I installed it myself and it is not an easy install by any means. You'll need to totally modify the original GT grille which mounts behind the Shelby Billet grille. It takes a lot of time and patience to get the CS6 grille to fit just right in the GT grille.

As far as the bracket for the lights is concerned, I got mine with the CS6 kit. I don't know if it can be ordered separately. If not, you probably could fabricate one with some flat aluminum stock. I do have some pics if needed.

who all has installed this and how hard was it? what kind of snags did you run into and more importantly whats the p# for the light brackets i have the lights i need the dang brackets smile.gif

Did you order the foglights from Shelby Performance parts? Asking because I don't really want to order the entire kit as I have no plans of installing the Shelby letters and was curious if the brackets come with the foglights when ordered seperately. Not sure I really want to go this route anyhow though, as I would like to have a fogless grill similar to the Terlingua. I might just end up making my own.

Did you order the foglights from Shelby Performance parts? Asking because I don't really want to order the entire kit as I have no plans of installing the Shelby letters and was curious if the brackets come with the foglights when ordered seperately. Not sure I really want to go this route anyhow though, as I would like to have a fogless grill similar to the Terlingua. I might just end up making my own.

i got mine separate not from spp.

Archived