TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Order Guide

slopoke

You can also download these via our downloads section:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?c...p13_sectionid=2

Robert, can you confirm that this March 13th Shelby GT500 Order Guide is the 'real deal'? Over on Brad's Site the Click on Link doesn't work anymore. Did somebody just change the dates off of the Original October Draft, that was floating around and pass it off as new? :headscratch:

The 07 Mustang Guide Link (non-shelby) still works

Thanks.

I work at a Ford/SVT dealer as many of you may know. I downloaded and printed the real deal 2007 Shelby GT500 order guide yesterday directly from Ford's dealer-only website. It is dated 3/13/06, so I assume that what Brad Barnett had posted should be legitimate (always has been in the past).

The only thing that really changed from the Oct 05 version is the name of the paint colors. As these are dated for 3/13/06, that tells me that when I get to work Monday morning, I should be able to get pricing finally for the GT500 when I punch in our orders.

You can also download these via our downloads section:

Brad,

Can you confirm that Grabber Orange is a metallic? On the regular 07 Mustang order guide it is. On the Shelby it is not mentioned. I can't imagine that it is different.

Robert, can you confirm that this March 13th Shelby GT500 Order Guide is the 'real deal'? Over on Brad's Site the Click on Link doesn't work anymore. Did somebody just change the dates off of the Original October Draft, that was floating around and pass it off as new? :headscratch:

The 07 Mustang Guide Link (non-shelby) still works

Thanks.

Maybe Ford asked Brad to take it down? We have received no such word from Ford, so you can download it from the download sections:

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Mar 11 2006, 01:50 PM) 4887[/snapback]

I work at a Ford/SVT dealer as many of you may know. I downloaded and printed the real deal 2007 Shelby GT500 order guide yesterday directly from Ford's dealer-only website. It is dated 3/13/06, so I assume that what Brad Barnett had posted should be legitimate (always has been in the past).

The only thing that really changed from the Oct 05 version is the name of the paint colors. As these are dated for 3/13/06, that tells me that when I get to work Monday morning, I should be able to get pricing finally for the GT500 when I punch in our orders.

We'll be interviewing Ford on Monday, so please post the price list here and e-mail us a copy, if possible (staff@stangsunleashed.com)

Hi I'm new to the site,

I checked with the dealer where I have my order in at and yes he could bring the order form up (even though it is the 10th the form is dated 3/13/06)

He reconfirmed our " forced" in order from last week.

I asked him if there was any pricing today and the answer was "no pricing yet".

Like five Oh B said we'll see on Monday maybe...

Glad to be part of this exicting time I too have loved Shelbys and now I'm buying one brand new!

Pinch me. I can't believe it!

Thank all of you Ford, SVT and Mr. Shelby.

Ron

RP6GT500

pj, the paint code is the same, therefore the paint is the same.

Robert, I agree, I bet Brad was asked to take it down.

Five oh b, I always appreciate an honest dealers perspective.

Ron, welcome. I have been an active enthusiast on these boards for over 3 years. I just started coming to this one and am already liking it better than the others. I think the key is mostly everyone here likes the car. The others have some "haters" on it. If you don't already know of themustangsource.com, that is another good place. Brad (from TMS) and Robert Lane (from here) are both well connected with Ford.

Hey Ron,

Welcome to the site.

This site is the "creme de la creme" of sites for info about the GT500.

This is a great group of guys who really love this car, and really know their stuff.

You're in good company here.

KingCobra.

Archived