TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Took the plunge

mullens

Just when I got my 08 modded exactly the way I wanted it, I went and traded it for a 2010. Yes, I have nothing better to do with my money than lose it on mods depreciating new cars. I did get a killer deal...2K under sticker and a decent trade allowance. Oh well, they're ain't no rehersal you only go around once.

That being said, I LOVE the 2010. It's like a totally different vehicle. The first thing that jumped out at me was the clutch. SO easy and no chatter.

I'll stick with this one awhile.

Until the next model comes out!

Just when I got my 08 modded exactly the way I wanted it, I went and traded it for a 2010. Yes, I have nothing better to do with my money than lose it on mods depreciating new cars. I did get a killer deal...2K under sticker and a decent trade allowance. Oh well, they're ain't no rehersal you only go around once.

That being said, I LOVE the 2010. It's like a totally different vehicle. The first thing that jumped out at me was the clutch. SO easy and no chatter.

2010 Red with black stripes? I guess we're twins. I haven't seen a lot of this combo. Good call!

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW BEAST...

I do love this 2010 model, and i drove many an 08 and 09, no disrespect to those, but yes the clutch is easier and the car is more "driveable"...

BEST OF LUCK with it, enjoy!

GUS

2010 Red with black stripes? I guess we're twins. I haven't seen a lot of this combo. Good call!

Yes I love the combo. Question..how do you clean those satin stripes? I'm used to gloss where you just use wax. I don't think you can use any wax on these.

Thanks

Yes I love the combo. Question..how do you clean those satin stripes? I'm used to gloss where you just use wax. I don't think you can use any wax on these.

Thanks

check out this thread. http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...hl=satin+stipes

I haven't had much time to do any detailing yet so I don't have any first hand experience but the thread

above has some good info.

Jake

Congrats Mullens. :happy feet:

Let us know how long it takes for the 2010 to make you forget about all those expensive 08 mods ........ :o

Megs

Don't remind me I'm still cryin....

The thing about it is that if I actually sat down and thought about it, the impulse would be gone and I wouldn't have the new car. So much for cognitive thought....

The thing about it is that if I actually sat down and thought about it, the impulse would be gone and I wouldn't have the new car. So much for cognitive thought....

I think that happens when you let the little head do the thinkin for the big head. :hysterical:

Archived