TEAM SHELBY FORUM

No Rufstang funeral planned, thank God!

yamahar1

Hey, sorry to hear about the bad news man :cry: . Guess I was busy with the holidays and the new car, I have not been on the site much! I was reading the thread about the bad stuff, glad you ended up not having to sell the car. We will keep our fingers crossed for you. No one is immune to the big D word seems like, even though I am fairly young, I had one also. When I was in the military I got married on a young and dumb wim (sp?) because I had to go to Korea for a year and we were "in love" :banghead: . I knew her for two years, but we were married for only 4 months when I had to leave. I was in Korea for a couple months when her family and friends were calling me telling me how bad she was being at home. Wow, that seems like such a bad dream that never really happened, but it did. I could not get an anullment (sp?) because I was stationed in Korea. Sucks, so I officially have a divorce on my record. Thank God I met the right one a couple years after that, so far anyway right! We have been married for 5 years now, and have two little guys to show for it! So far so good, just take every day like it could be your last, and you will live life to the fullest. I guess I am in the other half of our US 50% divorce rate, so now I have the #'s on my side. Everyone has ups and downs, even in a happy marriage. Anyway, Ruf, sorry to hear about the crap, try to have a couple cool one's for the New Year's to numb the bullshit for a little while anyway! Be safe everyone!

Rumors on the demise of the Rufstang are greatly exaggerated!

Negotiations appear successful - the Rufstang's future is secure.

Thanks for the concerns!

Even if it had to go - another car would take its place. :shift:

I know, you had your eye on that slick Corvette with 400 hp, right???? :hysterical: The RufVette. Now that will ruffle some feathers around here. :doh:

I like it too. Still working out the details of my vanity plate. Thinking of JOY RYD for mine which is a combination of my wife Joy and Ryan, my name. 07STANG is also available. We get 7 spaces in Michigan, but lots of things are already taken. It is hard to be original.

They'd need air-support if I ever see "rollers" in my mirrors! :hysterical2:

Secondo - that's a very sweet looking Mustang. Got some pics for us?

I was just describing my GT500, just like all the rest of them red with w/s. I have left mine bone stock as of yet with the exception of the sequential turn signals that are just a kick. It is the same car I had has my avatar next to the black ZO6 :shift:

Yep. At least down here they have a web site where you can easily see if it's available.

Lots of possibilities.

Here's what I had on my 350Z -

We have the web site in Michigan, doesn't do much except tell you that something is taken. You know how many personal plates with stang or pony are in Michigan, probably hundreds, if not thousands, remember Michigan is a big domestic car homeplace. Even the old muscle cars from the 60-70's that were not mustangs sometimes have pony something or other in the plate. The web site does help though, later

Archived