TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Orange SGT

doublegrabber

Hello guys, I was wondering if someone could send me pictures on the correct way the orange stripe is supposed to be installed on the hood scoop, mine was delivered to me in Mi without the orange stripe on. I want to show the dealer the correct way please send pictures to gregrygiel@hotmail.com thanks in advace for the help !!

Mine came the same way, no scoop stripe. (08SGT0128) Shelby provided me the stripe free of charge but I'm reluctant to let anyone touch it with all the scoop issues I've read about. My local body shop told me it wouldn’t be a problem with the rivet in the rear of the scoop, but I'm still apprehensive.

Yes it should look like that except that the scoop stripe should be in line with the hood stripe...lol. Just kidding BOB K...I can see you took it from a slight angle. Nice pic by the way. :lurk:

Thanks for the picture I will be showing it to the dealer to make sure it comes out perfect !!! :happy feet:

Greg, I was told by SM Ford that they were about to install the scoop stripes before the car got shipped. In fact, they told me that the stripes were going to be installed about an hour after I finshed reviewing the work on the scoop itself.

I told them to get a hold of me after the work was done, but I never heard back from anyone, and when I went to go look a second time, they told me that the car was shipped out already. They also went on to tell me that the scoop stripes were installed properly by a local vinyl striping vendor.

I'm really sorry, but I was given the impression that the stripes were already installed.

Archived