TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sunday night football

You leading by 6 with two minutes to play. 4th and 2 on your OWN 20 yard line. Punt you say? Not if you are Bill Belichick.

They went for it!!! :headscratch:

Needless to say they didn't make it. 3 plays later Colts win. I swear the guy had some kind of minor seizure or he got paid off big time.

Amazing

Cant win em all....

but wont win any with decisions like that....I think maybe he has been playing too much Madden on XBOX.... :hysterical:

I cant hold it against him though....not to be outdone by his horrible decision, in what was clearly a brilliantly concieved move of ignorance and stupidity, I turned off the game with 3 minutes left in the 3rd...

Tonight I plan on driving my car into the garage without opening the door first.... :shift:

Tomorrow I think Ill offer to take a stranger's package on a plane for them.... :happy feet:

Heck, by Friday I may even cheat on my wife with a street hooker and bring her home to meet her.... :headscratch:

my list of possible stupid moves are just endless! :doh:

Cant win em all....

but wont win any with decisions like that....I think maybe he has been playing too much Madden on XBOX.... :hysterical:

I cant hold it against him though....not to be outdone by his horrible decision, in what was clearly a brilliantly concieved move of ignorance and stupidity, I turned off the game with 3 minutes left in the 3rd...

Tonight I plan on driving my car into the garage without opening the door first.... :shift:

Tomorrow I think Ill offer to take a stranger's package on a plane for them.... :happy feet:

Heck, by Friday I may even cheat on my wife with a street hooker and bring her home to meet her.... :headscratch:

my list of possible stupid moves are just endless! :doh:

:hysterical2:

Now those are some funny "stupid moves".

I'm no Belichick fan and enjoyed seeing them blow it, but check out this article. It looks like he made the right decision to go for it....at least statistically.

http://joeposnanski.com/JoeBlog/2009/11/16/going-for-it/

I don't think those stats take into account the time left in the game or the position on the field. Sure makes for a great discussion.

Well I can tell you it's not easy to be a Broncos fan right now. Quite a collapse.

All of you all, Quit yur Bitchin' !!!!!

I've been a Cleveland Browns fan all of my life......... Nuff Said! :cry:

Through the Brian Sipe era and the Kardiac Kids, on through the Bernie Kosar era, to the rebirth of the Browns in 1999 with Tim Couch and all 22 Quarterback changes in the last 10.5 years!

Do I need to go on?

And to think, Bill Belichick was once our head coach......

Through the Brian Sipe era and the Kardiac Kids, on through the Bernie Kosar era, to the rebirth of the Browns in 1999 with Tim Couch and all 22 Quarterback changes in the last 10.5 years!

Do I need to go on?

OK point well made!

Do I need to go on?

Well, I wasnt bitchin, but I do see your point.

Wonder where Belichick would be if he didnt accidently discover Brady....

he won 3 super bowls with him and only 1 playoff game without him....

he owes Drew Bledsoe a lot...............for getting hurt! :hysterical:

Do I need to go on?

Well then....I have been a life long Raider fan and although we are now

officially the "Faiders"???? Can you recall Brian Sipe to Mike Davis in the

"FROZEN END ZONE" instead of an easy Game Winning Field Goal???????????? :hysterical:

Well then....I have been a life long Raider fan and although we are now

officially the "Faiders"???? Can you recall Brian Sipe to Mike Davis in the

"FROZEN END ZONE" instead of an easy Game Winning Field Goal???????????? :hysterical:

Quit making me cry! :cry:

And don't even bring up the Broncos! :banghead:

Do I need to go on?

Nice performance last night :poke:

Why not bring ue Broncos? (other than they are breaking my heart the last three weeks)! :censored:

More specific he was referring to the 86,87, and 89 AFC Championship Games

where the Brownies "CHOKED BIG TIME" in all 3 games to the Bronco's????????? :hysterical:

Archived