TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MY THREE LADIES

Stephen Takach

Wow.

Do you have time to drive them all?

It would be cool to be retired and have that fleet. :shift:

I typically drive the cars once a week. I just bought the KR so I have to see how it fits into the rotation. I probably will sell the Vapor GT500. I'd like to be able to park my wifes car back in the garage again. I just wanted to get some pictures of all 3 before the Vapor GT500 goes.

SVT

Very nice...

How do you et away with having the same plate number on two cars?? :headscratch:

GOOD EYES!! I wondered if anyone would catch that. I just bought my KR and have not bought the tags yet so I took the front plate (not used) from the Vapor GT500 just to put something on the car. I bought the car from Alabama and the dealer told me they don't give out temporary tags in AL.

SVT

Nice collection!!

But - as for the wife - you're doing good as I would never get away with hers sitting outside just so I could fill my 3 bays w/ my cars!! :chairshot:

I hope you let her drive a nice car too! :lol:

I've thought about keeping all three cars (and still am) but the more I drive the KR the less I want to drive the stock GT500. I even have the KR exhaust on the GT500 but it still does not sound like the KR. I think the combination of gearing, exhaust, shifter, and CAI just make the KR. I know I could put all that stuff on the GT500 but what would be the point? I think I'll clear out a spot and who knows maybe add something else. 2011 may be and interesting year for a Shelby Mustang. If funds were unlimited a GT40 would be sweet.

SVT

I've thought about keeping all three cars (and still am) but the more I drive the KR the less I want to drive the stock GT500. I even have the KR exhaust on the GT500 but it still does not sound like the KR. I think the combination of gearing, exhaust, shifter, and CAI just make the KR. I know I could put all that stuff on the GT500 but what would be the point? I think I'll clear out a spot and who knows maybe add something else. 2011 may be and interesting year for a Shelby Mustang. If funds were unlimited a GT40 would be sweet.

SVT

:yup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BMJgWMCrcU

i wish it was me....LOL!

It is a desease......and I think I have it too

post-8142-1258419353_thumb.jpgpost-8142-1258419381_thumb.jpg

Ur kiddin', they're all yours? Sucks to be you...........not! Wish I had your disease instead of the damn swine flu I caught. What an a$$ kicker that was. I'd much rather have four different Shelbys kick my a$$. :D

I showed my wife your picture of 4 shelbys and she gave me permission to buy a 2010. lol

SVT

Is your wife related to mine? I've got my 4th Shelby on order. One of these days I'm going to have to take a picture of all of them together and put my daughter Shelby in the pic too.

When I bought my first one I told my wife I was having my mid-life crisis. She just said "as long as it has wheels and not heels we're ok".

Archived