TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cost of Shelby Cover

Prairiestang

The KB supercharger they have is now sold out.

ARGH!

That's one of the items I thought was just too good to pass up. I've been tossing around the idea of either the 660HP FRP, the 750HP FRPP/Whipple or the 800+ Stage-3 KB.

When I saw *that* price it made up my mind for me!

Oh well, story of my life. A day late and.... well, just a day late! LOL

I would love to order the 20" Alcoa wheels for 30% off

YEP! Same here. I plan on getting the 20" Alcoa's too.

And I might have to do what Lee did and widen them out to 12 inches to get a set of 305's back there.

Kay Sara Sara...or Kay Parker..or is it Mary Kay? Whichever one is most fitting.

O-Kay, sh*t happens!

Phill Pollard

I have an 09 GT500....came with the cover....and I keep my car covered outside....on windy days, forget it!...I ended up buying an Evolution cover from Covercraft for about 200$...she fits my car perfect....and it's heavy enough so on windy days it's not blowing around...BUT it does take up ALOT more space in the trunk than my OEM cover

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

First post.

Wife bought me a 2010 Gabber Blue/ white stripes for Xmas. :drool:

It didn't come with a cover but I found an OEM one like new on Ebay that I paid $300.00 + 14.00 shipping. I like it just fine, fit is great. For me it's just a dust cover for the garage. The guy included his original reciept of $425 + $20.00 shipping from Ford.

I've been really enjoying this great site.

Chris

I was not impressed with mine when I first got the car. Now that the car is stored for the winter and I actually put the cover on the car I think it's worth the money. It fits well, and looks good. It's got a cobra on the front and printed SHELBY on the rear. Elastic on the bottom with gromet holes which I assume are for a lock. It also came with an attached storage bag. I didn't see the bag when I first got the car because it's sewed into the unside of the rear part of the cover.

ORDER THE SHELBY CAR COVER TO MATCH YOUR CAR COLOUR AND STRIPES FROM THE SHELBY STORE THE COVER IS GREAT FOR INDOOR USE AND ALSO COMES WITH YOUR VIN# ATTACHED BY THE DRIVERS WINDOW IT ACTUALLY FITS BETTER THAN THE FACTORY COVER

Do any of you with the 2010 OEM car cover have any picture of it? Would love to see how it looks on the car.

Yep. Got mine on ebay for 300 bucks. Kinda like a camping tent material. I think the Shelbystore ones are probably better, they say that they are soft underneath. But I liked the logos on the OEM one.

post-27016-126518011586_thumb.jpg

post-27016-126518013586_thumb.jpg

ORDER THE SHELBY CAR COVER TO MATCH YOUR CAR COLOUR AND STRIPES FROM THE SHELBY STORE THE COVER IS GREAT FOR INDOOR USE AND ALSO COMES WITH YOUR VIN# ATTACHED BY THE DRIVERS WINDOW IT ACTUALLY FITS BETTER THAN THE FACTORY COVER

+1, better quality and more customized to your cars colors. For the less than the Ford cover, you can get a 4 layer technalon or california cover. All are custom fit.

I just did a search, a 4 layer technalon cover was under 200.

Please post more pics of your car or pm me, I really want to see those wheels on a red car.

Respectfully,

Roger

Archived