TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any 2010s going to the 2010 Bash?

MMcGuirk

I am compiling a contact list and have not received any 2010s yet.

just curious...

When and where?

Phill Pollard - Co. Springs, CO

2010 Kona Blue/White GT500

Brad and Denise (elkhorn6990) just came by the house with their georgous 2010 Kona GT500 to get the run down on the Bash...

This is the first time i've seen the 2010 Shelby "live", and they are amazing, the silver stripes look really good on this car...wonder if my wife will let me... :redcard:

Pardon the pic quality, cel phone...

2010GT500.jpg

2010GT500.jpg

Brad and Denise (elkhorn6990) just came by the house with their georgous 2010 Kona GT500 to get the run down on the Bash...

This is the first time i've seen the 2010 Shelby "live", and they are amazing, the silver stripes look really good on this car...wonder if my wife will let me... :redcard:

Pardon the pic quality, cel phone...

Couple'a things. I noticed that they have vents on the quarter windows. I resisted the window louvers but the vents look GOOD.

Who did them?

Also, I first noticed their name (elkhorn) and I'm *very* familiar with that term. Then I see you're in Hollister. I recently transplanted from Prunedale to Co. Springs CO so I'm also real familiar with Hollister. In fact, your place looks like it's in the same neighborhood where I a friend of mine lived.

I visit my son in Salinas every 3 or 4 mos. so I'll very likely be driving my GT500 out there on occasion. Keep a eye peeled in the Prunedale area as I still visit friends there when I visit.

Small world,

Phill Pollard

2010 Kona Blue/White GT500

i will be attending. but i do not think i will be able to register so i will probably just be going up to spectate. but anything can happen and maybe i just may register. lol.

You need register if you plan on going. I if you are not a participant they will not let you in, even just to spectate.

Chris

Archived