TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello Michael Morris!

stump_breaker

Due to the recent upswing in collectability of the MM Special Edition F150 FX4 I have decided to sell my vehicle no. 1 for $125,000.

I realize this Michael Morris Sp. Ed. is higher than the current no. 2 vehicle, however, when I purchased mine, MM still had a pony tail. I suspect that should add at least $26,000 over and above the current market value. :hysterical: As far as I know, these are the only 2 vehicles produced. At this price, I will deliver anywhere in the Continental U.S. Serious inquiries only via PM :hysterical:

post-10682-1257373663_thumb.jpg

post-10682-1257373663_thumb.jpg

Poor Michael. He's got the monkey flu and y'all are giving him a hard time. :unsure:

Is that better then swine flu?

Maybe 100K includes a new super snake conversion?

Of course it's better........Monkey's can HOLD things...... :spiteful:

:hysterical:

Due to the recent upswing in collectability of the MM Special Edition F150 FX4 I have decided to sell my vehicle no. 1 for $125,000.

I realize this Michael Morris Sp. Ed. is higher than the current no. 2 vehicle, however, when I purchased mine, MM still had a pony tail. I suspect that should add at least $26,000 over and above the current market value. :hysterical: As far as I know, these are the only 2 vehicles produced. At this price, I will deliver anywhere in the Continental U.S. Serious inquiries only via PM :hysterical:

PLEASE no more PM's. Vehicle has been sold! :hysterical:

Archived