TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PICS!!

cgoeschel

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Grabber, here's a few pics! Took some time out from driving it to shoot these in front of my house.

mustangs009kp4.jpg

mustangs011fl4.jpg

mustangs012sl0.jpg

mustangs015ow5.jpg

mustangs017fj3.jpg

WOW!!! Pic 2 is my favorite and it makes me wish I had ordered that color combo. That is really awesome! I see you have a nice, straight launch pad for those quick morning commutes to the stratosphere.

:happy feet: Wowy wow wow wow. :happy feet:

Chris

Incredible. That shelby really looks awesome. The 1st and 3rd photos are my favorite. I am going to try to print those. By the way, when I post photos they come as an attachment that you have to click on. How do you post them like you did.

Rob

PS

You need an Avatar and a name below your avatar now for sure.

:happy feet: Wowy wow wow wow. :happy feet:

Chris

Incredible. That shelby really looks awesome. The 1st and 3rd photos are my favorite. I am going to try to print those. By the way, when I post photos they come as an attachment that you have to click on. How do you post them like you did.

Rob

PS

You need an Avatar and a name below your avatar now for sure.

I use imageshack.us to host my pics. This car is unreal! A true blast to drive and very docile until you get on it and it handles very well too! I couldnt be happier!

I just got done installing my midwest auto gear mirror inserts!! Looks AWESOME!!! Ford should have painted these mirrors on the Shelby in my opinion.

Wow Chris, looks fabulous. Looks like you may have to control yourself leaving the driveway...that looks like a good "eighth mile" shot. :happy feet:

Drive that thing in the nice weather you have there....give us an update in a week or so after you have a feel for it.

Dave

Wow Chris, looks fabulous. Looks like you may have to control yourself leaving the driveway...that looks like a good "eighth mile" shot. :happy feet:

Drive that thing in the nice weather you have there....give us an update in a week or so after you have a feel for it.

Dave

Putting on the Corsa's tomorrow. JLT CAI with Evolution SCT programmer and tune will be here Tuesday, then Im set until?? The beast sleeps in the garage right now..under the SHELBY car cover from Ford! Cool piece too.

Putting on the Corsa's tomorrow. JLT CAI with Evolution SCT programmer and tune will be here Tuesday, then Im set until?? The beast sleeps in the garage right now..under the SHELBY car cover from Ford! Cool piece too.

Sweet choices Chris. Your killing me over here. I have held off on ordering Mods, but soon I am going to cave. It will give me something to help my PSDS next month. Who is installing your stuff ?

Sweet choices Chris. Your killing me over here. I have held off on ordering Mods, but soon I am going to cave. It will give me something to help my PSDS next month. Who is installing your stuff ?

I install all my stuff unless its a blower swap. I had the Corsa's on my Procharged '06 Mustang GT and they sounded great!

NICE PICS!!!!!!

you have good taste, my man! :happy feet:

Ive had pics of your car on my screensaver at work up until now!! Definetly had an impact on my color choice! Thanks!!

Not sure, but I am going to try and take my car over to SAI the next time Carroll is in town and have him sign it I hope.

Chris,

I am talking about the Dash plate that is shown on SAI's web site. It is pretty cool. It comes signed and fits in the center of the dash. Take a look at the web site and you will see. It will be available to order soon, but the photo is up. WWW.shelbyautos.com

I install all my stuff unless its a blower swap. I had the Corsa's on my Procharged '06 Mustang GT and they sounded great!

Ive had pics of your car on my screensaver at work up until now!! Definetly had an impact on my color choice! Thanks!!

that car is great. yours was built the day after mine and is the same color combo. mine is somewhere between kansas city and texas. maybe next week.

that car is great. yours was built the day after mine and is the same color combo. mine is somewhere between kansas city and texas. maybe next week.

It seems like the GO cars are starting to get cranked out. We have not seen too many. Congrats and I hope you get yours next week. Please show it off to us, we want to see it. :hyper:

Looks great! Just curious what the neighbors thought of you standing on a ladder in the street to get that overhead shot???? :hysterical: That's a cool pic. :camera:

Believe it or not I was just standing in the street. The angle of my driveway, although not as steep as people might think, makes it look like Im on a ladder or chair taking the shots.

HERES SOME PICS OF MY NEW SNAKE AND ADD ONS

Question about the 1st photo. It appears that the back louver frame is not sitting all the way down onto the car surface. Is it suppose to be like that?

Nice CAI install. :happy feet:

Chris,

I want to go On line and order that cover you have. Could you help me. I went to the ford web page and all they show is plain covers.

Very sticky 3M double sided tape! I gave them the 110+ test this morning and they passed with flying colors!!

Right on, I have 2 sets inbound now. One White, and one Go. Wifey says she likes em. :happy feet:

Archived