TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello From Paso Robles CA

foooz

My wife and I just purchased a 07 Gt-500 vert with 1500 miles. Figured I would look around the net to find a forum to learn more about the car. Looks like I found the spot. Anyway I look forward to the info I will learn from this forum.

scott

Welcome. You gotta post some pics. Did the car come w/ any mods?

My wife and I just purchased a 07 Gt-500 vert with 1500 miles. Figured I would look around the net to find a forum to learn more about the car. Looks like I found the spot. Anyway I look forward to the info I will learn from this forum.

scott

Welcome, it's the best Shelby spot on the web.

scott

Yup, you found the spot! :yup:

Welcome to TS and welcome to you and your new addition to the family ;) Enjoy it you'll have tons of fun!

:shift:

Scott & wife, Welcome to Team Shelby. Glad you found us.

Paso sure has grown over the last 15 years or so. I had a Grandmother that lived there for about 30 years until her passing.

As previously mentioned the best way to enjoy all this Shelby madness is to jump right in. Join the Team Shelby club and make arrangements to attend the Vegas Bash this January.

Hope to see you there.

Steve

Welcome. Maybe I'll run into you in El Paso De Robles, I'm up there about once a month.

Hey oldguyrock, not to steal Scott's hello thread but how about we get a group to meet once in awhile at the Summerland Beach Cafe for breakfast.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I will post pictures as soon as I can. Photobucket does not seem to be working correctly right now. I am not aware of any mods on the car but don't know enough to be sure. I will be looking for what mods are relatively easy to get more horsepower. I certainly am interested in the Vegas bash will have to get more info.

scott

• 4 weeks later...

WELCOME TO THE T.S SITE AND CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW

GT500. I HAVE A SHELBY GT-C FROM PASO ROBLES FORD.

JASON RYS AND MIKE MORRIS HELPED ME WITH MY SALE.

HERE'S A PICTURE JUST FOR YOU. ENJOY YOUR RIDE !!! :happy feet:

SCOTTY

post-18850-1259559739_thumb.jpg

post-18850-1259559780_thumb.jpg

post-18850-1259559883_thumb.jpg

post-18850-1259559739_thumb.jpg

post-18850-1259559780_thumb.jpg

post-18850-1259559883_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome, just up the coast in Marina, near Monterey.

Wow, small world.

I grew up in PG, Monterey and Seaside. Bought my first house in Seaside back in 1977 and sold it for my place in Prunedale. Sold that to move to Co. Springs, CO. Wish I was back there now! lol

Knew/know quite a few 'Marina boys' too.

You have a couple of Shelby guys I know of real close to you. A KR in Hollister and a 2010 GT500 in Castroville/Elkhorn.

I also had family in Paso and Santa Maria. Spent quite a few summers down there. Boy, has it CHANGED in the past couple of years. Grampa Lyle's place is all built up now (on the left, headed out on 46).

Enjoy your cars,

Phill Pollard

2010 Kona Blue/White GT500

Archived