TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GOOD NEWS! I bought a Black KR

Well, he said he wouldn't consider having it transported because he was concerned about buying it sight unseen (which I understand)...I was just wondering if the reason he was glad he made the trip and the story he has to tell had something to do with being dissatisfied with car once he got there and dodging a bullet. Hopefully not, I hope this is a happy story that includes bringing home the car he wanted!

Lol, you mean you can't tell by his excitement that he has a KR in his garage now?

The story will have something to do with reactions he got on the road, or possibly a cop story (getting pulled over)

When I was stuck in traffic on the BQE (Brooklyn Queens Expressway) a utility truck with a few guys asked me if I planned to race the car. I said "that's a possibility". They said "Either way, that's an awesome car"

I didn't pick up right away why they asked that but then, I remembered the window sticker. It say's in bold words "NOT LEGAL FOR SALE....NOT LEGAL TO OPERATE ON STREETS, ROADWAYS, HIGHWAYS"

.....lol

Another thing, make a list of all teh stuff that you are supposed to get with the car:

2 keys and remotes

Ford Window sticker

Shelby window sticker

2 Shelby front mats (none for the rear)

Owner Manual

GT500KR Owner manual supplement

Postcard to buy a watch

Postcard to buy a framed picture signed by Mr. Shelby

A box in the trunck containing the brake ducts

FRPP/Shelby certificate signed by Mr Shhelby and Mr Ford

I think that's it.

Do you or does anyone have a picture of said Shelby watch?

Archived