TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trans Am Reunion At The Petersen Museum

shelbymotorsports

November 12 at the Petersen Museum here in Los Angeles will be a special evening dinner in celebration of the Trans Am champs.

Shelby plans on attending with scheduled guests like Dan Gurney, Dick Guldstrand, Bud Moore, Tommy Kendall, George Follmer and several others from back in the day.

I'm sure there will be others in attendance like Vic Edelbrock, Bob Bondurant, Linda Vaughn.

Check out www.petersen.org for ticket prices. There's not going to be too many events like this in the future if you know what I mean.

Steve

November 12 at the Petersen Museum here in Los Angeles will be a special evening dinner in celebration of the Trans Am champs.

Shelby plans on attending with scheduled guests like Dan Gurney, Dick Guldstrand, Bud Moore, Tommy Kendall, George Follmer and several others from back in the day.

I'm sure there will be others in attendance like Vic Edelbrock, Bob Bondurant, Linda Vaughn.

Check out www.petersen.org for ticket prices. There's not going to be too many events like this in the future if you know what I mean.

Steve

I expect to be there; you'll be kicking yourself for the rest of your life if you can go but decide not to.

I'm looking forward to the 2PM panel discussion: "How To Cheat At Trans-Am".

Steve

you west coasters have all the fun! :cry:

Archived