TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Shelby Passenger Side Dash Panel

F150 Duke

All,

I’m looking to get a 2011 GT500 next year and really would like to have the dash signed by Carroll. I know you can make a donation to his Children’s Foundation and have a car part or other memorabilia signed. Is there a way I can buy the passenger’s side dash piece (with the GT500 scribed on) and send that in to be signed in anticipation of purchasing the car next year? That way when I get the car, I can put the dash piece in right away and not have to take the original off and then send that in?

Thanks for the help.

Jason

Go to your Ford dealer they can order them. Will do it in the next days too and can post then the order # and price here if you like.

Inital feedback is that it is part of the entire air bag assembly. He's looking into the price and making sure he cannot get just the trim separately.

Alright now it's getting confusing. I've called 3 different dealers, and two online part shops. All gave a different part code and price.

Still waiting for some numbers. They want to give me a Call on Saturday to let me know if i can buy only the plate and if yes then for how much.

hi everybody this is my first post here. guess i should have done an intro but i just like to jump into things. anyways i already ordered and received an airbag cover on my 2010 gt500. i had the same idea too to send it to shelby. anyhow i ordered mine through my ford dealer and only paid $250 for the cover only. The ford dealer is giving you the run around by telling you you have to order the whole airbag assembly. there is a part # for it but forgive me i am actually in a different state right now than my car. lol. but soon as i get back home tomorrow night i will definitely post up the correct cost and part# for it.

hi everybody this is my first post here. guess i should have done an intro but i just like to jump into things. anyways i already ordered and received an airbag cover on my 2010 gt500. i had the same idea too to send it to shelby. anyhow i ordered mine through my ford dealer and only paid $250 for the cover only. The ford dealer is giving you the run around by telling you you have to order the whole airbag assembly. there is a part # for it but forgive me i am actually in a different state right now than my car. lol. but soon as i get back home tomorrow night i will definitely post up the correct cost and part# for it.

Thanks 05mustangman for the help. I had talk with 3 ford dealers and everybody had a other story. I had a 2008 before and I had order the part for them so I know it works but I don't understand why for the 2010 they make so much problems.

By the way nice picture from your car!

Thank you. Yea i guess some ford dealers just are too lazy or want the extra money so they try and sell the thing as a whole unit. i am heading back to az today so i will be able to look at the part and give you the part# and cost. Now i no the guy at the parts as he is my friend so he always hooks me up with the wholesale pricing so depending on if you are good buddies with the parts guy the price may be a little higher. but i will definitely let ya no.

And are both of those GT500's yours? Man if so that is sweet!

Archived