TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SEMA ANYONE

Burr

Just got into Chandler, AZ from WV. Will be heading to Vegas monday for a week with the SEMA show. After that will be going back to Chandler for the rest of the month. Just wondered if theirs any other Shelby people I could meet up with while out here.

Burr 304-481-3652

I stop by Shelby's place across from the Las Vegas Motor Speedway today. Some neat Gt 40's and Cobra's in the parking lot. Went through their museum and gift shop. Asked about the "Cafe" was told it's closed forever unless something changes!

Just got into Chandler, AZ from WV. Will be heading to Vegas monday for a week with the SEMA show. After that will be going back to Chandler for the rest of the month. Just wondered if theirs any other Shelby people I could meet up with while out here.

Burr 304-481-3652

There are some TS cars (and people) displayed in Ford's Cruising Legends display located in the Silver 1 parking lot in front of the main hall entrance...Several TS people can be located there at the display (look for TS stickers in the windows)....my car is there too, but I will not be there until Thursday....

Leann

Archived