TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mudflaps?

owenkelley

I was just wondering if anyone has seen a need to put mudflaps on their GT500 yet? I hate to do it, but I also hate the way rear quarters look when the paints been beat off of them by road debris. Plus it's sometimes pretty hard to get the melted rubber off the rear quarters!

I was just wondering if anyone has seen a need to put mudflaps on their GT500 yet? I hate to do it, but I also hate the way rear quarters look when the paints been beat off of them by road debris. Plus it's sometimes pretty hard to get the melted rubber off the rear quarters!

One thing that I noticed that the roads in Montana in your town were really bad. Has it allways been that way.

I can get you a set of curb feelers too if you want. :hysterical:

But seriously, you should look in to getting Clearbra (or whatever brand the 3M clear protectant is marketed as in your area). It's not just for the front of your car. We've done a few Ford GT's behind the wheels in addition to the frontal areas. You really can't tell it's there unless you look for it - more classy than mudflaps.

One thing that I noticed that the roads in Montana in your town were really bad. Has it allways been that way.

Yeah, the roads here pretty much suck. They resurface them & in a few years they are pretty well shot again, it's from the extreme fluctuations in temperature I believe.

I think I'm gonna get a set of those huge semi mudflaps with the chrome outline of the naked woman for my GT500, I've always like the look of those. Or maybe the ones with Yosemite Sam on them that say "STAND BACK!" That would be classy.

Yeah, the roads here pretty much suck. They resurface them & in a few years they are pretty well shot again, it's from the extreme fluctuations in temperature I believe.

I think I'm gonna get a set of those huge semi mudflaps with the chrome outline of the naked woman for my GT500, I've always like the look of those. Or maybe the ones with Yosemite Sam on them that say "STAND BACK!" That would be classy.

You make funny joke.

You funny guy.

Funny.

:hysterical2:

So where in Montana are you, got tons of relatives up there

The heck with mudflaps! It sounds like you need the "Gravedigger" starter kit. It'll lift her up about two feet and provide antiroll protection for those hard to climb clay mountains.

Here they are.

hsurb

post-6100-1167173940_thumb.jpg

post-6100-1167173940_thumb.jpg

Somebody hold me. I'm scared. :baby::cry:

Archived