TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Girl: Back for 2010!

robertlane

Did you donate it to Locks of Love? They collect long pony tails to make wigs for kids with cancer. That is why I grow mine out. Almost ready to whack it off again. Need to, it is driving me nuts.

I'm growing mine out now to donate.............................and it's killing me. I don't know how you lived with long hair MM.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im trying to find a picture of a FAT guy with Long hair. I found one, but it would post. Still working on it

MM

Only if you where those groovy shorts with the pink (er salmon colored) polo and the long white tube socks...

bff.jpg

DSCN0063.jpg

Shes a bit far from Home right now but, I think camo green is sexy!

And she owns a Shelby too!

Thanks :) I can always do pics when I come home in December for my 2 weeks R&R.

I'm not one to toot my own horn or try to convince anyone of me being a Shelby girl, but I do love Shelby's, own one, work on it and race it.

Here's my car.......08 vista blue/ white stripes Shelby GT500- JLT intake, 2.6 metco pulley and idler, tune, GTA mufflers, frpp springs/struts/shocks, steeda LCAs, panhard bar- dyno'd 534rwhp 539tq

All I've added since then is Nitto 555R's, tru-trac and 3.73 gears.

11.47 @ 123mph

VMP_6669.jpg

I'm not one to toot my own horn or try to convince anyone of me being a Shelby girl, but I do love Shelby's, own one, work on it and race it.

Here's my car.......08 vista blue/ white stripes Shelby GT500- JLT intake, 2.6 metco pulley and idler, tune, GTA mufflers, frpp springs/struts/shocks, steeda LCAs, panhard bar- dyno'd 534rwhp 539tq

11.47 @ 123mph

VMP_6669.jpg

You have my vote!

11.47 @ 123mph

VMP_6669.jpg

No helmet? :lurk:

Please NO Cougers. We need a SHELBY GIRL not a Shelby Couger. :hysterical:

I think some super hot chic around 25 would be excellent perferably a blonde with double d's

Ya der eh!!!!!!

11.47 @ 123mph

VMP_6669.jpg

Now that's what I call sexy! A woman that could kick my a$$ and knows how to haul the mail!

bff.jpg

DSCN0063.jpg

Shes a bit far from Home right now but, I think camo green is sexy!

And she owns a Shelby too!

I couldn't help but notice there is a HUGE difference between the two photos. Has anybody body else noticed that something is a little or big different? You gotta look close.

Can I be Shelby Guy?

:happy feet:

Then Shelby Girl and Shelby Guy get to go on tour and do autograph stuff and in general have fun on someone else's dime! :shift:

I'll have to post a picture of myself in uniform...though I don't think I'll get the same measure of support here as Jenn. :banghead:

Edit: Here is the "I'm so serious...I should be the Shelby Guy" pic suitable for framing! :confused:

IMG_0167.jpg

Can I be Shelby Guy?

:happy feet:

Then Shelby Girl and Shelby Guy get to go on tour and do autograph stuff and in general have fun on someone else's dime! :shift:

I'll have to post a picture of myself in uniform...though I don't think I'll get the same measure of support here as Jenn. :banghead:

Edit: Here is the "I'm so serious...I should be the Shelby Guy" pic suitable for framing! :confused:

now what should I say??? I still vote for Jenn!

post-10682-1257548399.gif

I'll have to put my vote in for Jenn, but SS had a good point let the man himself decide!

and Jeff I think the guys measure a different area then the girls do!!!! I'll give an "A" for effort tho!

Archived