TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's time for some Burger King double cheese burgers!!

dh777

" I'm from headquarters and I'm here to help"

Biggest lie in america

VB, get a package yet?

My son is laughing at his old man over this,when you get it you'll see

Doc

Hey Doc,

YES - came in late last night to find the mail and a package waiting - yahoo!!! Thanks!

Vorpal Bunny Racing is alive and well!!! LOL. :superhero:

Your the best,

VB

Thanks for the concern guys. Not to fear, we will get this worked out. It really is a much bigger issue than $1 DBL Cheeseburger. It smacks to the core of mandating prices and we are independent business people with different business models for each organization and restaurant.

So, seriously, all the price cut comes out of the store and BK is still pulling in the same amount? They are not absorbing their proportion of the price cut while they mandate all the stores to cut?

That's just not right!!! :rant:

So, seriously, all the price cut comes out of the store and BK is still pulling in the same amount? They are not absorbing their proportion of the price cut while they mandate all the stores to cut?

That's just not right!!! :rant:

Actually, their revenue goes up as sales will go up with increased customer counts and all franchisors base their franchise fee on top line sales. We are left holding the proverbial bag and absorbing 100% of the loss. This is a true loss leader and we have to take the whole loss. In California it's ilegal to sell a product for less money than it cost you. Go figure, what ever happened to free enterprise.

Actually, their revenue goes up as sales will go up with increased customer counts and all franchisors base their franchise fee on top line sales. We are left holding the proverbial bag and absorbing 100% of the loss. This is a true loss leader and we have to take the whole loss. In California it's ilegal to sell a product for less money than it cost you. Go figure, what ever happened to free enterprise.

Now I'm really conflicted: I hate to support robbers; the locals need the business; I'm a Whopper addict ...

What to do, what to do?

Now I'm really conflicted: I hate to support robbers; the locals need the business; I'm a Whopper addict ...

What to do, what to do?

Buy your double cheese burger but also buy a small fry and a small drink and a dessert.

I am assuming that there is a little more profit in the small sizes than the large, but I could be wrong.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the concern guys. Not to fear, we will get this worked out. It really is a much bigger issue than $1 DBL Cheeseburger. It smacks to the core of mandating prices and we are independent business people with different business models for each organization and restaurant.

Don,

Give me a double chesseburger today, and I'll pay you on tuesday...hysterical3.gif

Stuart

See you in Vegas...

I just tracked out the rest of the month and it looks like we'll be breaking 61,000 this month. Up from the 54,320 in November.

After reading the post, (good news on increasing sales), I've now got an overwhelming urge for a cheeseburger that won't wait for a Tuesday. :drool:

Not many BK's here in san antonio, but i'll be next to one on saturday, thanks for the reminder, if you see the 500 at BK in San antonio, its me :) Im 24 so im immune to bad food!

edit: i will be buying fries/drink after reading the whole thread

Don't 4get ur dessert!!

Archived