TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It's time for some Burger King double cheese burgers!!

dh777

http://www.bk.com/en/us/company-info/press...elease1016.html

Double Cheese burgers are only $1 at Burger King!! :happy feet:

Gotta wait until the buy-one-get-one free coupons come out next month. Don will be LOOSING like $.85 on every order. :spend:

Don I promise not to buy any double cheeseburgers anywhere except San Antonio! (Especially not in our around the Houston area)

I am with Blip and Warren on this - so how about I try and hijack (LOL) it and talk about the new article I am going searching for tomorrow. Blip said the new Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords has a Terlingua article and I can confirm this via this preview link below - check it out!

http://www.zinio.com/browse/publications/i...;pss=1&bd=1 :happy feet: :lurk:

Magazines can no longer be purchased anywhere within 200 miles of my home :censored: so the only time I can look for them is when I travel - tomorrow I head for Fort Worth and will stalk the airport mag racks for this edition!

VB

VB

If you can't find it I'll look while I'm flying and while I'm in Vegas/LA

Its a rehash but you'll enjoy

Doc

Hi Doc,

What a wonderful group of folks that we have - you are on of two people who already have been kind enough to make that offer - to help me get this magazine if I cannot find it. THANK YOU. It means allot to me. Others on our forum have helped me in this endeavor last year as well. How cool is this? Very to me thanks.

I hope and assume I will find it as I travel Thursday - I will be going thru two airports and thus have several chances, but if not I would surely appreciate the assistance! I had heard it is a rehash but I am a real sucker for anything Terlingua Mustang... I am slowly collecting all things Terlingua Mustang from diecats, to cloths, to mods LOL. :drool::shift::hysterical:

Now I should rightfully turn this thread back over to the topic at hand - and a good one burgers - gotta love em. Also, you get to have them YOUR way... :happy feet:

VB

After three weeks we are still alive. At this point, I've only got one store that the X and Y axis are way out of whack, which is a surprise to the good side. Selling 800 a day in one store and about 375 in the others. The good news is Sean, we were able to torpedo the coupon in December by agreeing to another 4 weeks of TV advertising. The guy at the Bash with all the band aids on would be me!

After three weeks we are still alive. At this point, I've only got one store that the X and Y axis are way out of whack, which is a surprise to the good side. Selling 800 a day in one store and about 375 in the others. The good news is Sean, we were able to torpedo the coupon in December by agreeing to another 4 weeks of TV advertising. The guy at the Bash with all the band aids on would be me!

Hey Don,

Can I get a $.06 discount on those burgers, please? :poke:

I'll be the guy on the street in 'Vegas with the sign that reads "Will work for Food" :fan:

No buy one get one free coupon for $1 double cheeseburgers? How do you expect me to feed my family? Do you know how many kids I have??? :confused: I'm gonna pickett! :hysterical:

Seriously Don, Glad things are working out as well as they are. Just think of all the "new" customers who are trying BK for the first time!

I still have not hit up my local BK yet. Just not one convienient to where I live.

No buy one get one free coupon for $1 double cheeseburgers? How do you expect me to feed my family? Do you know how many kids I have??? :confused: I'm gonna pickett! :hysterical:

Seriously Don, Glad things are working out as well as they are. Just think of all the "new" customers who are trying BK for the first time!

I still have not hit up my local BK yet. Just not one convienient to where I live.

we picked up 4 tonight and brought our drinks from the house. Ouch.

After following this thread, I so want to doodle up a "Terlingua Burger-mobile", but just don't have the time right now.

After following this thread, I so want to doodle up a "Terlingua Burger-mobile", but just don't have the time right now.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical:

How much are drink sales up. And how much profit is the drinks?

Don was telling me that a lot of people come in and just buy the burgers, no drinks or sides (think landscaping or construction crew). That is where the problem comes in....

:hysterical::hysterical:

How much are drink sales up. And how much profit is the drinks?

Drink sales up zero. Gross profit down. Profit dollars down. Check average down. Customer count up. Sales up. Franchisors get their cut off the top. Franchisees have to live off what is left after all expenses. Sometimes the same team has different objectives. This is one of those times.

Don - real sorry for the troubles hope they resolve soon.

We are pulling for you.

VB

Thanks for the concern guys. Not to fear, we will get this worked out. It really is a much bigger issue than $1 DBL Cheeseburger. It smacks to the core of mandating prices and we are independent business people with different business models for each organization and restaurant.

Archived