TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Canton Coolant Tank

Fordie

SPRSNK,

Could you please pic's of the front and back before you install the tank. I want to verify what connections are default on the Canton tanks.

Front of Tank

Bottom- Out with a C-Clamp

Top- In with A&N fitting

Bracket- Screw hole for one screw

Back of Tank

Bracket- Screw holes for three screws

I would like to Thank-you in advance for this...

Tom

I am also wondering if it has both hose connection on the front of the tank.

You must have the pull. Are you a vender? If so, what is the price through you? I also need to another bung installed in the rear of the tank. What would the price be to add it? My mech has two in's (A&N Fittings) and one out (C-ClamP). My mech has closed his shop, so I can not have him add the additional bung.

Thanks,

Tom

You have a PM Tom

Jeff

As for all your questions regarding this tank, and it's installation and accessibility for other fitting and bracket mounting as soon ans I get through this disaster, I will do a photo write-up on it and post it for all of you to check out.

Patience: A minor form of despair disguised as a virtue. ~Ambrose Bierce

PB221050.JPG

Jeff

As for all your questions regarding this tank, and it's installation and accessibility for other fitting and bracket mounting as soon ans I get through this disaster, I will do a photo write-up on it and post it for all of you to check out.

PB221050.JPG

Jeff

Wholy smokes, good luck with the project.

PB221050.JPG

Jeff

UMMM.... :headscratch: I don't know too many people with a Black GT500 vert with a red stripe package. But the one I know, that you know, lives in SA. That's not his car, is it? I thought y'all where hauling his car to Vegas for mods.

I didn't know a gauge pod install was THAT difficult! :hysterical2:

UMMM.... :headscratch: I don't know too many people with a Black GT500 vert with a red stripe package. But the one I know, that you know, lives in SA. That's not his car, is it? I thought y'all where hauling his car to Vegas for mods.

I didn't know a gauge pod install was THAT difficult! :hysterical2:

Actually it is. You have to pull the dash to hide the cords and run them through the firewall.

And yes, it is who's car you think it is. Power & suspension mods installed.

:happy feet: That.... was QUICK! Good job. I know he will be happy! :happy feet:

I was just kidding about the gauge pod. I really thought y'all might be doing something else.

Congrats to the nameless one we know, but will not mention by name, :hysterical: can't wait to see those mods in use!

I've been to Terlingua with a man with no name - it felt good to be out of the rain...

Merry Christmas,

VB

You pulled the entire dash to install a gauge pod? :headscratch:

You have to pull the dash to hide the cords and run them through the firewall.

Special install. You won't see the wires/cords hanging over the dash.

Archived