TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 Shelby GT350

So, I've been reading the forums tonight and with all the hints and ;) being posted by members and presidents of certain "Shelby companies" it looks like a distinct possibility that the GT350 may be in the works.

So what I am wondering is with all the other Shelby models out there (GT500, GT500KR, GT500SE, Terlingua, Super Snake, GT/SR) combined with the rumor that the 2011 mustang with the new lighter coyote alluminum engine will have around 400 HP AND the possibility of the street version of the BOSS 302 (the race version has now been announced), what market segment is left for GT350 and if it is actually a go, how would this car be configured in terms of looks, engine, performance, ect, ect?

This sure seam like history repeating itself form the late 60's when Shelby was squeezed by competing Ford products in their market segment.

Anyone care to speculate on this?

QSS

Market segment: Historial desire. :happy feet:

Configuration: We'll just have to wait and see.* But I think that it would be safe to say that it will have stripes on it. :hysterical:

* (If the car is a go).

hi guys just a point of reference, if we were to unveil anything at Detroit we would not be able to show it at Carroll's bash, as the car would be in transit to detroit....sorry..

but if we were unveiling I would absolutely share it here first!

Just wanted you all to have the right info to do your supposing..................... :shift:

Amy

hi guys just a point of reference, if we were to unveil anything at Detroit we would not be able to show it at Carroll's bash, as the car would be in transit to detroit....sorry..

Just wanted you all to have the right info to do your supposing..................... :shift:

Amy

Thanks Amy.

I'll just sit back and wait for that dang " if " becomes a reality.

Amy

Amy you rule...probably funnier than heck for you to read this stuff... :hysterical:

I hate teasing you guys most of the time ;)

but I will do what I can on all big releases. I will make sure we have something at the bash, pictures, hand puppets something.....lol

I love Puppets!!!

"Hi, Im Kermit the Frog. Im here with Ms Piggy to host the video of the new GT350. Normally Rick Titus would be hosting this, but we know how much MM LOVES puppets!!! Now to show yall the new ext mods we go to Fozzie!"

MM

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I love Puppets!!!

"Hi, Im Kermit the Frog. Im here with Ms Piggy to host the video of the new GT350. Normally Rick Titus would be hosting this, but we know how much MM LOVES puppets!!! Now to show yall the new ext mods we go to Fozzie!"

MM

Wahka wahka

Since we are just supposing, seems logical that it would be a post production like the Super Snake rather than a KR or SGT...That sure seems it would cut down on the headaches of Ford demands and releases SAI from production quotas...but Im sure it would be a BIG seller either way!

Then we can upgrade the upgrade to a GT350R!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Now we are talkin! Or are we still just supposin? :hysterical::headscratch:

Amy

So what "IF" you built 2 identical vehicles???

Send one out for the Detroit Auto Show and keep the other one for Sunday Morning to unveil at the TS Car Show :drool:

Gregg

07SGT0547

Since we are just supposing, seems logical that it would be a post production like the Super Snake rather than a KR or SGT...That sure seems it would cut down on the headaches of Ford demands and releases SAI from production quotas...but Im sure it would be a BIG seller either way!

Then we can upgrade the upgrade to a GT350R!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Now we are talkin! Or are we still just supposin? :hysterical::headscratch:

:drool:

• 1 month later...

Archived