TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Im getting it

9599svt

I finally recieved a vin # and an estimated eta of Nov 30 on my grabber blue, white stripes, HID lights, and shaker 1000, GT500. It has been ordered since the begining of July. I am so excited :happy feet:

congtrats--youll love the car.There areseveral "check lists" that have been posted--may help you when "buy" the car

I finally recieved a vin # and an estimated eta of Nov 30 on my grabber blue, white stripes, HID lights, and shaker 1000, GT500. It has been ordered since the begining of July. I am so excited :happy feet:

GREAT to hear - another Wisconsinite...just in time for winter storage right?

I ordered end of July (traded my 2003 Terminator - Torch Red Cobra Vert with 7000 miles) and got a VIN about three weeks ago, found the window sticker with help from a TS Member (so build date of 10/16/09) and now ETA is two more weeks I'm told. Rail to Chicagoland and then trucked to Milwaukee for pick-up.

Where will your Shelby reside? I'm in Waukesha County - haven't seen a 2010 on the roads yet. Dealer in Waukesha has a Kona coupe in the showroom but ADM scared me away.

Steve Pru

Congrats

congtrats--youll love the car.There areseveral "check lists" that have been posted--may help you when "buy" the car

Try here: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48965

And here: http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4409

Nice to know they hand-build these things. ;)

Who the heck told you that? Reference the above post, especially the Grabber blue Colors.

Congratulations. It was a difficult choice but I decided against Grabber/White when I ordered my Kona/Silver. As time has gone by though, I have come to appreciate the Grabber more and more and often wondered about my choice. But one thing I am sure about is that if you and I were racing down the freeway, and the officer was unsure as to whom to ticket, it would be you my friend!

I'm sure that you will be very happy with it - tickets excluded ;). One thing’s for sure, it definitely is scary and wicked looking!

Megan

Looks like what they say is true. If you have to explain your attempt at humor, it wasn't funny to begin with.

Sorry brother, thought that you where serious. My apologies. This is a sore subject for me. With the issues that I have had with my GB, I got to visit with a tobacco chewing body shop manager and I quote "Well whad do ya expect, they aint hand bilt". (Yes I know the spelling is incorrect, just translating)

Archived