TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Member from Rockville Maryland

MDShelbyConvertible

Welcome Gary ..... lurking is actually quite healthy in this forum !!

Congratulations on your new car

Gary Welcome! Not trying to hijack the thread so I apologize, but Ill be staying in Rockville MD. next Friday and Sat for my youngest sons hockey games. He will playing against Team Maryland. Can anyone suggest some good resturaunts or things to do during the down time. Not taking the Shelby down :( , the explorer gets hockey duty.

Thanks

Bruce

Gary Welcome! Not trying to hijack the thread so I apologize, but Ill be staying in Rockville MD. next Friday and Sat for my youngest sons hockey games. He will playing against Team Maryland. Can anyone suggest some good resturaunts or things to do during the down time. Not taking the Shelby down :( , the explorer gets hockey duty.

Thanks

Bruce

I just sent you a PM.

• 3 weeks later...
Shelby.jpg

Hi all!

I'm psyched as my new 2010 Shelby GT500 Convertible is arriving on Monday! Black with Silver Stripes!

I previously owned a 2004 red svt cobra convertible, which I sold in 2007. I cannot wait to start driving my new Shelby!

I Probably won't post alot, but i will lurk and read!

Keep on Posting!

Gary

Rockville, not far from me. Enjoy the new Shelby

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all you Maryland guys! I am in Germantown! If you guys want to do something with a local group of Cobra/Shelby GT500 guys....let me know. I am a member of MACA (Mid Altantic Cobra Assocation) as seen on svtperformance.com in the taste of home forum. My name there is cobra330.

Not trying to hijack..just want to get the Cobra/Shelby's guys together. Great group and we do lot cruises, track events, mod days..etc.

Nice car too! I got my 09 in Oct and can not wait for spring!

Archived