TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Saleen S281

bpmurr

I really dig it. Give me a 500 but that is one great looking call.

Roger

pretty sure steve saleen is still suing MJ acquisitions to not allow them to use his name.

I wonder if this car will ever see light of day.

REAL Saleen cars are now under his new company SMS but even they seem sketchy to date as far as releasing anything other than a website

From what I understand all current monickers the company was making went with the buyout deal. The is being branded an S281 so it should be fine. Steve's cars are supposed to be upper niche level cars in the KR price range.

Respectfully,

Roger

pretty sure steve saleen is still suing MJ acquisitions to not allow them to use his name.

I wonder if this car will ever see light of day.

REAL Saleen cars are now under his new company SMS but even they seem sketchy to date as far as releasing anything other than a website

I think it looks pretty good, if a little heavy in appearance, esp. the side view. I would do away with the 1/4 window cover. I like the hood, the front and the rear, except I'm not sure about the exhaust pipe outlets. In person (rather than photo) it may be a knockout.

The is being branded an S281 so it should be fine. Steve's cars are supposed to be upper niche level cars in the KR price range.

Respectfully,

Roger

Only issue I see is the big SALEEN across the back. I guess it all got worked out when the lawyers from both sides got paid!

I'm not sure who their market will be. Just as we associate with C.S. won't the S. Saleen followers be looking to his new company?

No because most of his cars will be out of reach or not considered worth the supercar money for a mustang. Steve Saleen has nowhere near the following C/S has.

Roger

New exterior pics of the competition. Looks pretty sharp. A continuation of the 05-09 look but cleaned up.

http://forums.themustangsource.com/showthread.php?t=478081

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the answer to the "FUGLY HAPPY :censored:" ............. :hysterical:

Best looking 2010 for sure.............. :happy feet:

• 2 months later...

Archived