TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Automobiles Book

bruces

As I stated in the Shelby GT section I recieved my new book The Compete Book of Shelby Automobiles by Colin Colmer bought off Amazon.com Approx $29.00 fress shipping, this is a great book includes nice chapters on Shelby Dodge well worth the price and nice factory photos, nice to see these products in book as I still really like my GLHS Bruce

As I stated in the Shelby GT section I recieved my new book The Compete Book of Shelby Automobiles by Colin Colmer bought off Amazon.com Approx $29.00 fress shipping, this is a great book includes nice chapters on Shelby Dodge well worth the price and nice factory photos, nice to see these products in book as I still really like my GLHS Bruce

Shelby Automobiles hasn't forgotten about these cars but let me say support goes both ways. The more SAI sees of the Dodge enthusiasts the easier it will be for them to devote more resources to this era of Shelby vehicles.

I've mentioned this before but its worth mentioning again and that is if you see something you like, for example the Shelby Dodge cars in the factory museum, you need to let the people in charge know. Same for Shelby Dodge coverage in the various publications or even just the Dodge forums here, the only way the Shelby exec's will know it's useful or appreciated is for them to hear from you.

Posting on Team Shelby is a great start but a written letter or personal email to the President of Shelby Auto's is much more effective, good or bad.

Team Shelby is your club. Unless we hear from you we can only guess at what members like or don't like. But back to Bruce's post, yes its pretty neat to see the Shelby Dodge cars get fresh ink several decades later.

Steve

Steve,

What is the e-mail address for the President of Shelby Autos and what is his or her name?

Bob

It's Ms. Amy Boylan

Although I'm sure her direct email is in many TS posts I'd prefer not to get a phone call from Miss Amy that her iPhone crashed because some spam robot got ahold of her address from my post.

Use the web form link below to send her an email. Be sure to change the drop down menu to "Shelby Management" where it says send to.

Steve

http://www.shelbyautos.com/contactus1.asp

• 2 weeks later...

Got my copy yesterday in the mail. Real nice book. Section III Chapter 23 on page 206 begins the "1983-1989: The Shelby Dodges". A nice frontal shot of GLHS 0136 in the desert north of Las Vegas submitted by Jerry Heasely takes up page 206. There is also a photo of the engine bay and the interior on page 209.

The chapter begins with the Shelby Charger and ends with the Dakota. Chapter 24 covers the Viper and Can Am.

It's Ms. Amy Boylan

Although I'm sure her direct email is in many TS posts I'd prefer not to get a phone call from Miss Amy that her iPhone crashed because some spam robot got ahold of her address from my post.

Use the web form link below to send her an email. Be sure to change the drop down menu to "Shelby Management" where it says send to.

Steve

http://www.shelbyautos.com/contactus1.asp

I thought Amy was a Mrs?

Archived