TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hot Pink Stripes

andrewnagle1964

That's not Rick's. It's Craig's. Look at the decal just under the driver side turn signal (CSM#2873).

thanks for pointing that out Kev. What Andrew didn't tell you is this, on the white cars the metallic flake in the stripes becomes so hot at 160 mph they actually change color. Once they cool down, they become LeMans Silver again. Andrew first noticed it when he was about 300 yds behind me. :hysterical::hysterical: On second thought, maybe that is Rick's car! :hysterical: Craig

thanks for pointing that out Kev. What Andrew didn't tell you is this, on the white cars the metallic flake in the stripes becomes so hot at 160 mph they actually change color. Once they cool down, they become LeMans Silver again. Andrew first noticed it when he was about 300 yds behind me. :hysterical::hysterical: On second thought, maybe that is Rick's car! :hysterical: Craig

Wait a minute - so you're saying it's flaming pink at some point as it travels through both time and space. If that's the price of of having the fastest color - I concede! :salute:

Archived