TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT500 orders

inyadreems

I plan on purchasing a 2011 GT500 next year. I assuming the car will be released around April or May. When would dealers start taking orders for the 11 GT500. I know it depends on the dealer and allocations, but I would be looking in the NY,NJ,PA area. Thanx.

Once the order banks open, and the order guides for the 2011 GT500s are released, then techically, the dealer can order the car for you.

In my other thread that is stickied at the top, the 2011 order banks open on November 23rd, but it didn't mention if it was also for the GT500s. So far I hear its only for V6 and GT models. I hear the GT500s will be able to have orders submitted in December, but this is all speculation. Once early November comes around, I'll see if the order guides will be released for both models, or must the V6/GT. Not too much longer to wait for.

My dealer called their Ford rep earlier this week. The rep said that the order banks do open Nov 23 but that allocations will come later. Rep was not sure if allocations would be December or January. The order will not be 'picked up' by Ford until the allocations are distributed. So may be able to place an order Noc 23, but will not get a DORA until December or January.

I plan on purchasing a 2011 GT500 next year. I assuming the car will be released around April or May. When would dealers start taking orders for the 11 GT500. I know it depends on the dealer and allocations, but I would be looking in the NY,NJ,PA area. Thanx.

Michael Morris is the man.Hes in Ga but will dleiver the car to you with his own enclosed truck.Sells more Gt500s tha anyone,and can really get around inside Ford.I had first car in Ga.Goodluck--should be a great car.You might PM him and see whan he could order you a car

Archived