90GT

Auction 1

Auction 2

Auction 3

Auction 4

Auction 5

Auction 6

Auction 7

Seven auctions currently listed for the Shelby GT. Not trying to start a flame war here, some have ADM's and others do not (unless I read them incorrectly :doh: )

Just trying to help a fellow Stanger get the car he wants :happy feet:

Edit: Just notice that the car in Auction 1 is no longer for sale.

Try not to give in to the 'dark side'. There are plenty of dealers who are selling at MSRP. These dealers who list on ebay have re-listed more than a few times, and sometimes they get a fish. They are trying as hard as they can to hype this for more $$$. I even saw a dealer pronounce that the GT-H is "basically the same car" and that it "went for $85,000!!!". While this is basically true, the GT-H was only one of 500, not 6,000-- AND it was the very first one available for the public to buy. Don't let the sideshow barkers snow you. Pick up the phone. I'm sure you can make a deal at MSRP. My .02

A dealer about 40mi from me has theirs up to 15k OVER last check. :redcard:

Then I suggest you pick up the phone & start "dialing for Shelbys". The majority of folke on this site & others have paid list, or very,very close. Just look around this site. Or...you can give me the $15k for the ADM, and I'll find one at list for you, if that makes you happy. I know that would make me happy! :banana piano: :hysterical::hysterical2:

Then I suggest you pick up the phone & start "dialing for Shelbys". The majority of folke on this site & others have paid list, or very,very close. Just look around this site. Or...you can give me the $15k for the ADM, and I'll find one at list for you, if that makes you happy. I know that would make me happy! :banana piano: :hysterical::hysterical2:

The closer they get to arrival and after #001 goes at Barrett Jackson in mid Jan, the prices will probably all be with ADM.

The closer they get to arrival and after #001 goes at Barrett Jackson in mid Jan, the prices will probably all be with ADM.

Not disagreein'- probably. Get 'em now before the dealers have something else to point at and say: "Lookey!!! Serial #001 went for $XXX,XXX, so mine must be worth $XX,XXX plus $XXXX or $XXXXX ADM!!!!" Sickening...

Just checked ebay and there is a funy mix of results so far: most cars that have any bid over msrp are under $5k. Some are just sitting with no bid at all. :shrug: Not sure if that means that the buying public doesn't know what they're buying, or if that means that there are only a few buyers that are bidding for over msrp.....kind of strange. :headscratch:

Just checked ebay and there is a funy mix of results so far: most cars that have any bid over msrp are under $5k. Some are just sitting with no bid at all. :shrug: Not sure if that means that the buying public doesn't know what they're buying, or if that means that there are only a few buyers that are bidding for over msrp.....kind of strange. :headscratch:

If going off my local dealer, I don't think the word out on the Shelby GT is very clear on what it is or how to get it. Its not advertised very well. It seems like they are doing almost everything possible NOT to advertise for it. Its just kinda there and only the hardcore enthusiast seem to know what it is. That may change some once a few of them start rolling

last auction that ended last night on my watch list went for 6.6 over..

I think a lot of people are waiting till last minute on many of these auctions trying to avoid driving up the prices...thats what it seems. I'd bet they are GT500 people like me who got sick of the ADM's and just waiting to snipe these auctions for min cost. This car is def flying under the radar at present moment.

If going off my local dealer, I don't think the word out on the Shelby GT is very clear on what it is or how to get it. Its not advertised very well. It seems like they are doing almost everything possible NOT to advertise for it. Its just kinda there and only the hardcore enthusiast seem to know what it is. That may change some once a few of them start rolling

last auction that ended last night on my watch list went for 6.6 over..

I think a lot of people are waiting till last minute on many of these auctions trying to avoid driving up the prices...thats what it seems. I'd bet they are GT500 people like me who got sick of the ADM's and just waiting to snipe these auctions for min cost. This car is def flying under the radar at present moment.

Not doubting what you say-- it makes perfect sense as I am one of the GT500 refugees as well. Ford won't spend alot promoting it as they won't see direct (large) profit from this, it just helps creat & keep the 'buzz' going on the Mustang. This is Shelby's car, and they don't have crazy $$$ to blow on a car either. So, I don't think you'll see alot of marketing on this car, it's almost all underground-- which is cool in itself...

.... I agree with "cool in itself," I hope I get my soon enough to have people say they never of heard of a Shelby GT or accuse me of making a poser.

My best case scenario would be that when my Shelby GT is done, it will get delivered to my local ford dealer who 1st. never had heard of it, and 2nd couldn't find any info how to order it....so i hope its dropped off there, and I can shove it in their face as a lost sale :doh:

YOUR BID WILL BE THE PRICE YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY OVER MSRP.

US $9,500.00 14 Bids

Reserve not met

BUY it now US $15,000.00 19h 30m left

THIS AUCTION IS FOR A 2007 FORD MUSTANG SHELBY GT THAT WE HAVE ON ORDER. IT IS NOT BEN BUILT YET SO YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR COLOR BETWEEN WHITE OR BLACK. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL. BRADLEY 865 661 8191 A $5000.00 DEPOSIT IS DUE AT THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION If you have any questions about this or any of my other auctions please feel free to contact me via e-mail by clicking here or you can call me at 865 661 8191. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

________________________________________-

ENDED

$6,600.00 (Reserve Not Met) 13 bids

Place 40 miles from me

US $10,500.00 16 bids

End time: Dec-30-06 15:01:42 PST (1 day 17 hours)

doing some fishing

$53,540.00 buy it now

5K ADM - It will sell.

Rat, Are you guys getting 2 or 3 ?

I really don't know. This one just showed up in our system today and is the ONE I know we ordered for inventory. I was actually looking for a loaded black Mustang GT for a customer. When I pulled the sticker up and read through it, I thought, "damn" that's an expensive Mustang GT - then I realized what I was looking at. The factory sticker doesn't actually say anything about a Shelby, so the only give-away is the GT upfitter pkg (the invoice shows delivery to SAI). On the auction, I actually edited the sticker to show the Shelby stuff.

I really don't know. This one just showed up in our system today and is the ONE I know we ordered for inventory. I was actually looking for a loaded black Mustang GT for a customer. When I pulled the sticker up and read through it, I thought, "damn" that's an expensive Mustang GT - then I realized what I was looking at. The factory sticker doesn't actually say anything about a Shelby, so the only give-away is the GT upfitter pkg (the invoice shows delivery to SAI). On the auction, I actually edited the sticker to show the Shelby stuff.

Don't you guys have people comming in and asking to buy this car or a list. Weems like you could of sold it in house to a return customer !

Don't you guys have people comming in and asking to buy this car or a list. Weems like you could of sold it in house to a return customer !

Actually haven't had a single person ask us (at least not us in the internet dept), although I'm sure now that it's listed we'll start getting some calls.

Actually haven't had a single person ask us (at least not us in the internet dept), although I'm sure now that it's listed we'll start getting some calls.

If someone came in and offered 2.5K ADM, would it go for that ?

or just look at their GT500 ebay ad to know what that place is all about :hysterical:

...what do you think is a better indicator of what this place is like - I single eBay ad, or the 100+ positive feedback on our eBay account?

If someone came in and offered 2.5K ADM, would it go for that ?

too soon.

Archived