TEAM SHELBY FORUM

new purchase of #1046

nagydude

Just purchased #1046 from Robert Smith. I have several Ford Shelbys and have alays been intrigued by the Dakota Shelbys and this one seemd to be a good buy and in good conditon. I will be needing some help as I bring it back to new specs. I hope parts are not to hard to find but it looks like that could be a problem. Steve

Just purchased #1046 from Robert Smith. I have several Ford Shelbys and have alays been intrigued by the Dakota Shelbys and this one seemd to be a good buy and in good conditon. I will be needing some help as I bring it back to new specs. I hope parts are not to hard to find but it looks like that could be a problem. Steve

Well it depends of you need regular Dakota parts or unique Shelby parts. :P

Just kidding. Congrats on the purchase. Dodge Dakota parts are plentiful and the unique Shelby parts show up pretty regularly on places like ebay.

Now how about some pics?

Steve

Well it depends of you need regular Dakota parts or unique Shelby parts. :P

Just kidding. Congrats on the purchase. Dodge Dakota parts are plentiful and the unique Shelby parts show up pretty regularly on places like ebay.

Now how about some pics?

Steve

I believe he is the one who bought the one on e-bay that was listed as having 64K miles on it. I listed the e-bay link under the other post "Over priced"

Archived