TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Registry

PCW

Is this a registry that we can view? And if so, is there any way of adding a photo?

Gary, I don't think so.

Take the KR's for example.....from what I understand, they're already in the registry but, by you adding additional information, they can keep better track of the cars and owners. That's how I understand it to be. Perhaps someone from SAI can shed better light on the subject.

Is this a registry that we can view? And if so, is there any way of adding a photo?

The registry is not available to view, and there is no way to add a photo at this time.

Gary, I don't think so.

Take the KR's for example.....from what I understand, they're already in the registry but, by you adding additional information, they can keep better track of the cars and owners. That's how I understand it to be. Perhaps someone from SAI can shed better light on the subject.

You are correct, about the purpose for tracking the cars and owners, you can email, PM, or call Roger to add things to the registry.

Chris

The registry is not available to view, and there is no way to add a photo at this time.

You are correct, about the purpose for tracking the cars and owners, you can email, PM, or call Roger to add things to the registry.

Chris

Thanks to all for the reply's

PCW

Archived