TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Yet Another 281 Motorsports Team Shelby Members Get-together

Shelby CS8

Hey Everyone,

Well we've been working on the grind for so long theirs dust on my car. Thats a problem. It must be time for another get-together. This will be a simple and fun event and youll be done before noon.

For those of you who go to Cars and Coffee in Irvine, you know what an amazing event that is. For those of you that haven't, well its time you experiance the best of best cars Southern California has to offer. For the people that have been there, I'm sure you've noticed the "Exclusive" area on the right when you first pulled in commonly known as the "Marque". Well I got together with the Ford person in charge of the C&C and secured us a date in the "Marque" area for November 14th!!!!

We are limited to the FIRST 40 TEAM SHELBY MEMBERS!! (in the Marque area) that RSVP. This will be open to all Mustangs, but you MUST be a Team Shelby Member and RSVP until full. Once we reach capacity, you are welcome to park in the general show area and join us for the after show activites.

We will meet at Cars N Coffee at 6:00am. Following the show ending at roughly 8:30-9, we will go for a 25 mile cruise through the amazing canyon carving roads of Trabuco Canyon. We will end up at Cooks Corner for Brunch and call it a day.

***Please sign up on the 2009/2010 Events section.***

Hey Everyone,

Well we've been working on the grind for so long theirs dust on my car. Thats a problem. It must be time for another get-together. This will be a simple and fun event and youll be done before noon.

For those of you who go to Cars and Coffee in Irvine, you know what an amazing event that is. For those of you that haven't, well its time you experiance the best of best cars Southern California has to offer. For the people that have been there, I'm sure you've noticed the "Exclusive" area on the right when you first pulled in commonly known as the "Marque". Well I got together with the Ford person in charge of the C&C and secured us a date in the "Marque" area for November 14th!!!!

We are limited to the FIRST 40 TEAM SHELBY MEMBERS!! (in the Marque area) that RSVP. This will be open to all Mustangs, but you MUST be a Team Shelby Member and RSVP until full. Once we reach capacity, you are welcome to park in the general show area and join us for the after show activites.

We will meet at Cars N Coffee at 6:00am. Following the show ending at roughly 8:30-9, we will go for a 25 mile cruise through the amazing canyon carving roads of Trabuco Canyon. We will end up at Cooks Corner for Brunch and call it a day.

So who's in???

1. Jason Cenora

Ohh, pick me, pick me! I'm in, I've always wanted to park in the 'featured Marque' area :hyper2: Also I can get my Bro to bring out his '04 Cobra vert, it's presentable ;)

Alan

Ohh, pick me, pick me! I'm in, I've always wanted to park in the 'featured Marque' area :hyper2: Also I can get my Bro to bring out his '04 Cobra vert, it's presentable ;)

Alan

Alan, for right now this is reserved for Team Shelby members. So if we have room, i'd love to accomidate your brother. But for now, i've got you down.

Archived