TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Demand for 2010 Shelbys

cobra2go

We needed to shop for an new Escape, and our dealer had these 4 Shelbys in the showroom. There were also 2 outside fresh off the trailer.

Got me curious, and I went online to check inventory at 4 SVT dealers here and in Vancouver.

There are 37 Shelbys currently in stock or in transit!

DSC00227.JPG

DSC00224.JPG

DSC00226.JPG

DSC00225.JPG

DSC00227.JPG

DSC00224.JPG

DSC00226.JPG

DSC00225.JPG

Don't know if they're overstocked or not....but production has really ramped up in August and September. About 1,000 Shelbys being produced in those two months combined. October looks to continue that trend.

CANADA IS A LITTLE DIFF THAN THE US AS THERE 15 SVT DEALERS IN ALL OF CANADA AND THOSE DEALER ARE ALOTTED 15 CARS EACH FOR A TOTAL OF 225 CAR IN ALL OF CANADA .THERE NEVER WAS A SVT DEALER IN NS CANADA TIL THIS YEAR . THE CLOSEST DEALER WAS IN NEW BRUNSWICK.

CANADA IS A LITTLE DIFF THAN THE US AS THERE 15 SVT DEALERS IN ALL OF CANADA AND THOSE DEALER ARE ALOTTED 15 CARS EACH FOR A TOTAL OF 225 CAR IN ALL OF CANADA .THERE NEVER WAS A SVT DEALER IN NS CANADA TIL THIS YEAR . THE CLOSEST DEALER WAS IN NEW BRUNSWICK.

Good point. That explains it. It did seem odd to me that a dealer in Canada would have FOUR GT500s at once, while that would be unusual for even the largest dealers in the U.S.

Spot on. My dealer was allotted 15 cars for the first run and 15 for the second run, which was later cut to 7 for the second run. All sold. He told me he has 2 orders for 2011 already.

Good point. That explains it. It did seem odd to me that a dealer in Canada would have FOUR GT500s at once, while that would be unusual for even the largest dealers in the U.S.

when i picked mine up from a richmond dealer there were something like 6 or 7 on the lot! and i even got confused because there was another black on black one. mine is the only one i have seen in BC that is black on black with nav and HID though.

when i picked mine up from a richmond dealer there were something like 6 or 7 on the lot! and i even got confused because there was another black on black one. mine is the only one i have seen in BC that is black on black with nav and HID though.

U.S I BELIEVE HAD I BUNCH OF DIFFERENT FORMULAS FOR ALOTTMENT. MUSTANG SALES . TOTAL SALES . TAKE 15 MUSTANG WE WILL GIVE YOU 2 SHELBYS . AND THAT WAS ALL GOOD WHEN THEY WERE SELLING FOR 20 OVER BUT I BOUGHT MY CAR FOR $3500 OFF MSRP

Archived