TEAM SHELBY FORUM

so i see some1 thinks 38k is a rip but what about 40?

exUSAFmike

its not gone...i dunno how.but they already sold one for 41k....its suppose to shipped fairly soon, it arrives before this one...then they have ANOTHER white one coming :wtf:

I thought each dealer was only getting one? Did they buy from another dealer? Will you be able to order as you want it?

welp done deal for 40K got the dora and the car has a vin already. est is 19th of january for delivery. signed the buyers order and paid deposit...its mine...i think

this dealership is in new york and very friendly..they have a white one coming sometime as well and would pm you the contact info.

welp done deal for 40K got the dora and the car has a vin already. est is 19th of january for delivery. signed the buyers order and paid deposit...its mine...i think

this dealership is in new york and very friendly..they have a white one coming sometime as well and would pm you the contact info.

Congrats, man! Post pics when it comes in. Once these start landing I will pin a "new Arrivals" thread for all to post. Good luck!

:happy feet: About a month...thats not too bad :hyper:

thanks...i'm kinda freaking out paying so much for a car..i mean, i know my house is worth a lot more, but I bought it off my Dad for less than this car :drop:

i guess you only live once, and heck, I could always put it back on the market :idea:

anyway, thanks, I'm glad I found this forum, seems to be a lot of good posters w/ good info.

thanks...i'm kinda freaking out paying so much for a car..i mean, i know my house is worth a lot more, but I bought it off my Dad for less than this car :drop:

i guess you only live once, and heck, I could always put it back on the market :idea:

anyway, thanks, I'm glad I found this forum, seems to be a lot of good posters w/ good info.

:hyper: :java script:emoticon(':hyper:', 'smid_11')

:hyper:hyper:

The price on the BlueOvalNews site is $ 36,970.00 for the Shelby GT

Eight thousand less than th GT500. Probably a deal if you can get one

at list. But most dealers are going to ask for more. The question is will

this car be a better investment for the future ?? who knows ??

If you can't afford a GT500 than this is a great deal.

I know what you mean. My car is a little of a stretch for me, but it is something that I always wanted. Hopefully if need be I would be able to recoup some of the money. I don't particularly think the car will hold as much value as everyone thinks in the near future.

I know what you mean. My car is a little of a stretch for me, but it is something that I always wanted. Hopefully if need be I would be able to recoup some of the money. I don't particularly think the car will hold as much value as everyone thinks in the near future.

I completely agree. 30 years from now, who knows? I would buy the car to drive it, not anticipate profit. With the next gen Mustang looming on the horizon (lighter, and more powerful base engines), who knows what's cookin'-- or if they will even see the light of day? Drive your cars. That's what they were built for!!! :shift:

I completely agree. 30 years from now, who knows? I would buy the car to drive it, not anticipate profit. With the next gen Mustang looming on the horizon (lighter, and more powerful base engines), who knows what's cookin'-- or if they will even see the light of day? Drive your cars. That's what they were built for!!! :shift:

If the next generation is better, then I will take the plunge again. I have no control :banghead:

It all depends upon how much you can willing to pay for what you want.What sacrafices are you you willing to give up remorgage your home?downsize?second job?borrow from kids college fund?If your financing a good portion of the cost interest is probably as or more of a concern than adm.What financial scenario will you be able to live with and still be able to enjoy the car and not be concerned putting on to many miles on because you might have to sell it to regain some financial security

Archived