TEAM SHELBY FORUM

roll bar install

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The roll bar finally arrived today, however, it's black. I ordered it powder coated blue. I have an email into Griggs about it. Not sure what I'm going to do.

If we can work something out, I may just install this black one. The welds aren't remarkable but they look fine. No install guide or paperwork of any sort, so I'll need to track John down for some help on getting this thing bolted in I guess.

DSC01185.jpg

DSC01187.jpg

The roll bar finally arrived today, however, it's black. I ordered it powder coated blue. I have an email into Griggs about it. Not sure what I'm going to do.

If we can work something out, I may just install this black one. The welds aren't remarkable but they look fine. No install guide or paperwork of any sort, so I'll need to track John down for some help on getting this thing bolted in I guess.

That looks pretty nice. It will be interesting to see how you get that in the car and installed. Are you going to install it this month?

That looks pretty nice. It will be interesting to see how you get that in the car and installed. Are you going to install it this month?

I'm happy with it for sure. I'll be traveling for the next week, but I definitely plan on installing it when I get back, while my engine is at the machine shop.

I'll get pics up of the install once I have them.

Ken

Hey Ken check out Maximum Motorsports site for an install guide. I'm sure it will at least get you started.

That is some serious instructions click on the Mm5RB-20.1 thru 20.6 version and it is about a 20 page pdf

Roll Bar Instructions here

Good luck Ken !!!!!

Andrew

Archived