TEAM SHELBY FORUM

White SGT For Sale

SGT/SC#0471

I like the color combo. I think this is one of the best color combos they made. Before buying my SGT, I almost boaught a GT500 in this combo.

They (Shelby GT's) were never made w/ blue stripes. This owner replaced his silver stripes w/ blue for some reason.

I think the blue looks great. I could never change the stripe color of my SGT, however I sure wish that blue with white stripes was an option in the beginning.

Ken

++1 My dream color combo is white with blue stripes. Second choice would have been red with white stripoes and then blue with white. Not sure he picked the right shade of blue though.

jpl

They (Shelby GT's) were never made w/ blue stripes. This owner replaced his silver stripes w/ blue for some reason.

He did what I did, and that was to change his color of stripes because the gray ones were defective, and thought...................as long as I'm changing them why should I be like everyone else. His lone wolf attitude took over and he chose to be different and went with the blue stripes, which look alot better IMHO. If there's a question about if the car has been in a wreck a simple car fax will answer that.

I have been dealing with an interested party who may purchase this SGT. He is a friend of the wholesaler selling. This car was traded at a dealer then to the wholesaler who has the vehicle now. The CSM and VIN tie together. It was, as mentioned, an owners personal choice to change out the stripes.

Roger

I have been dealing with an interested party who may purchase this SGT. He is a friend of the wholesaler selling. This car was traded at a dealer then to the wholesaler who has the vehicle now. The CSM and VIN tie together. It was, as mentioned, an owners personal choice to change out the stripes.

Roger

my friend bought the car today its now in silverdale wa i seen it this afternoon he was told it was done at shelby is that true

Archived