TEAM SHELBY FORUM

RIPOFF at > $38K

wildcat

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10% premium is not too bad, IMO- but they are out there for MSRP (if you look), unlike the '500 in any way, shape or form...

I know of a Black Manual for sale in Central TX at sticker. It has already been ordered and should be a fairly early delivery.

It was my backup plan in case my original dealer that ordered through tried to add ADM to mine. I got confirmation today that General Mgr. at my dealership was honoring my MSRP deal even though some salesmen at the place tried to convince him to list it on ebay.:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Anyway--below is the email I got on Jan. 6th from another dealer in my town. I checked today--this car is still available. PM me if you want details and I will pass it along to you ASAP.

I have a Black Manual Trans, with interior upgrade, sat radio, and anti theft, on its way to Shelby Automobiles inc. Right now.

This vehicle should be here before the end of the month.

Asking price is 37,720 plus ttl.

If this is something your interested in purchasing, you will need to do so soon. This vehicle is 1 of 2 that we are receiving, and the other is an automatic.

I know of a Black Manual for sale in Central TX at sticker. It has already been ordered and should be a fairly early delivery.

It was my backup plan in case my original dealer that ordered through tried to add ADM to mine. I got confirmation today that General Mgr. at my dealership was honoring my MSRP deal even though some salesmen at the place tried to convince him to list it on ebay.:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Anyway--below is the email I got on Jan. 6th from another dealer in my town. I checked today--this car is still available. PM me if you want details and I will pass it along to you ASAP.

I have a Black Manual Trans, with interior upgrade, sat radio, and anti theft, on its way to Shelby Automobiles inc. Right now.

This vehicle should be here before the end of the month.

Asking price is 37,720 plus ttl.

If this is something your interested in purchasing, you will need to do so soon. This vehicle is 1 of 2 that we are receiving, and the other is an automatic.

Can you provide me the dealer info for this?? I'm interested in a back-up plan for the Auto version. Hopefully it is Black...

Thanks...

Awesome news, wbaect! :banana piano:

Thanks for the offer, but I am waiting :hyper: patiently :hyper: for something else-

A Shelby GT 'Vert :hyper: , a GT 500 'Vert (at MSRP) :hyper: :hyper: , or a GT 350 'Vert :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Good luck with the new ride, and post some pix when it arrives!!!

Archived