TEAM SHELBY FORUM

looking for take off parts

1badsho

********POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION PLS DISREGARD ....IF AN ADMINISTRATOR READS THIS PLS REMOVE THIS POST********

I am looking for some low mileage KR mufflers ..... pls pm me or email me at

don.donelson@bayharborford.com

Thanks !!!

I am looking for some low mileage KR mufflers .....

You mean the transverse 428 Cobra Jet mufflers? :headscratch: I suspect you posted this in the wrong group, this is for 60's Shelbys...

I wonder if any '68 KR owners have the Transverse mufflers fitted? I was thinking about going back to them (I have a custom made flowmaster setup), but it seems that he general consensus was that the transverse mufflers robbed power, and didn't sound that great. I like to be as original as possible, but I also drive the KR much more than I show her...

When I bought the KR, it had home-made long-tube headers and straight side pipes. I wish I had recorded the sound it made, it was quite something, but a little, umm, unsubtle? :hysterical:

Chris.

You mean the transverse 428 Cobra Jet mufflers? :headscratch: I suspect you posted this in the wrong group, this is for 60's Shelbys...

I wonder if any '68 KR owners have the Transverse mufflers fitted? I was thinking about going back to them (I have a custom made flowmaster setup), but it seems that he general consensus was that the transverse mufflers robbed power, and didn't sound that great. I like to be as original as possible, but I also drive the KR much more than I show her...

When I bought the KR, it had home-made long-tube headers and straight side pipes. I wish I had recorded the sound it made, it was quite something, but a little, umm, unsubtle? :hysterical:

Chris.

DAM ... your right ... saw KR and assumed it was for the current version ... sorry pls disregard

Archived