TEAM SHELBY FORUM

feels like a new mod!!

frazierfreud

it was probably 50 degrees last night. i went to a local cruise in to hang out. my car was pulling SO STRONG last night! it is an amazing difference. easily breaking loose in 2nd gear. i think it started to break loose in 3rd...i backed off quick.

i dusted a modded 2002 zo6 vette. :happy feet: a lamborghini muricellago (sp?) cruised in...very cool.

lots of fun! enjoy the cooler weather in these cars...be careful.

Yes I know what you mean. Part of it is the cool air but part is also the rubber compound getting harder and as a result slicker. That is part of the reason you can brake em loose so easy. I noticed that last year with my Nittos. Felt like I was ice skating.

Yes I know what you mean. Part of it is the cool air but part is also the rubber compound getting harder and as a result slicker. That is part of the reason you can brake em loose so easy. I noticed that last year with my Nittos. Felt like I was ice skating.

:yup: :burnout:

it was probably 50 degrees last night. i went to a local cruise in to hang out. my car was pulling SO STRONG last night! it is an amazing difference. easily breaking loose in 2nd gear. i think it started to break loose in 3rd...i backed off quick.

i dusted a modded 2002 zo6 vette. :happy feet: a lamborghini muricellago (sp?) cruised in...very cool.

lots of fun! enjoy the cooler weather in these cars...be careful.

Oh Yea, this is our time of year :happy feet: :happy feet:

Will you be going to the track in Sealy oct 24 ? Looks like a fun event.

Mark