TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Nor-Cal @ AED dyno day

kahmann

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem man. Catch ya at the next one.

As for a head count, I have 9 people paid in advance (including me), 2 of which paid $60, for a total of $470. I covered the remaining $30 balance.

Dan (Dans07SGT) has said he's bringing a buddy with a Mustang GT, who will pay on the dyno day.

AstroDan has said he'll be there, along with a Corvette buddy of his and they'll both pay on the dyno day as well (if they plan on getting any pulls). Allen (me32) has also said he'll be there with cash in hand.

So I'm counting on 9 total cars, but planning on 13. We'll work out the $ owed to everyone on Sunday.

Ken

No problem man. Catch ya at the next one.

As for a head count, I have 9 people paid in advance (including me), 2 of which paid $60, for a total of $470. I covered the remaining $30 balance.

Dan (Dans07SGT) has said he's bringing a buddy with a Mustang GT, who will pay on the dyno day.

AstroDan has said he'll be there, along with a Corvette buddy of his and they'll both pay on the dyno day as well (if they plan on getting any pulls). Allen (me32) has also said he'll be there with cash in hand.

So I'm counting on 9 total cars, but planning on 13. We'll work out the $ owed to everyone on Sunday.

Ken

I just found out today that he is going Thursday to have some tuning done so he won't be on the dyno Sunday. I don't mind adding more to the pot if we get less than 10 on the dyno to keep the splits fair.

I just found out today that he is going Thursday to have some tuning done so he won't be on the dyno Sunday. I don't mind adding more to the pot if we get less than 10 on the dyno to keep the splits fair.

Don't sweat it man, you've already paid $60. You're more than covered either way. Tell Max he's a punk for bailing though! :lol:

Forecast shows 64* and sunny for Sunday, by the way. :)

:)

My Corvette buddy bailed. I think it's kind of a lame excuse... He'll probably get married again anyway! :hysterical:

Ken, I'll pay when I get there, figure might as well get a couple more pulls to make sure of my numbers from September.

Can't wait! :happy feet:

Just joshin ya dude. We've got plenty of cars as it is, so it's no sweat at all. It'd be cool if he could make it to the BBQ. The more the merrier. :)

LOL! I'm going to tell him. He keeps waffling about it.

All I had to say was BBQ and that was it. He's not one to pass up food and mustangs together in the same place.

Have fun fellas, I'd be there too, if I didn't have to fly to Vegas that morning and set up our exhibit for our trade show which starts on Monday.

You all would get to witness my freak motor in action, just ask McGuirk!

Have fun fellas, I'd be there too, if I didn't have to fly to Vegas that morning and set up our exhibit for our trade show which starts on Monday.

You all would get to witness my freak motor in action, just ask McGuirk!

its all good im sure vegas will be a great time

Michael,

Do you want to meet at McDonald's off Mission Blvd./Hwy 680? If so, what time do you want to meet?

Dana

How about 8:45AM? That will give us at little guard band to meet the others in Cordelia at 9:30AM.

I will call you later today.

MM

theres a meet spot in Cordelia? i live in Fairfield.

Allen,

We are meeting at McDonalds 4400 Central Pl, Fairfield, CA 94534 at 9:30AM. Leaving 9:45 - 10:00 AM.

PM me your cell#.

Michael

I'll be standing silently in front of my broken down Shelby till around 10:55, just in case anyone was wondering :lol:

dude i hope your gonna bring that other beast you have. its sic. also ill I'll be at Cordelia after mike calls me

Have fun guys, should be horsepower heaven.

why dont you come too.

For real Andy. Get that 40th up here.

Ken,

I am sorry to say that I will have to give up my #3 spot for tomorrow. I hurt my back (again) and I can hardly walk.

Thanks for organizing this event and I hope I will be able to make the next one.

Have fun,

Gary

Ohh, Bad backs are no fun. Alternate between heat and ice, it always works for me.

Archived