8. Gary - SR SNAKE - 07 Super Snake - PAID

9. Jim - DubStang - 08 GT500 - NOT PAID

10. Brian - blkGT500nCA - 07 GT500 - PAID

11. Robert - Joker45 - 08 Super Snake - NOT PAID

12. Colin - GR40Freak - 09 GR40ST - NOT PAID

13. Brian - bdiddle - 07 GT500 - NOT PAID

AED_Logo.jpg

Ken,

Put me down as PAID. I sent you some dinero today.

Dana

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drew sent me the BBQ pricing tonight. 1st post has been edited with the new info. He'll provide the entire setup, food, and labor, which will save us lots o' hassle.

Pricing for the BBQ:

$1 each for water or soda

$7 for cheeseburger or hot dog, chips and a drink

$10 for cheeseburger AND hot dog, chips and a drink

All condiments will also be included.

Ken,

I need to talk to them again as my Plenum should be here early next week so I'll finally have all the parts in to do my upgrades. I'll try and get ahold of AED in the next few days to see if it mihgt be possible to do this on the dyno day or not. If not, I doubt I'll make it up for the day as I can't make two trips up there in about a weeks time. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Robert

Ken,

I need to talk to them again as my Plenum should be here early next week so I'll finally have all the parts in to do my upgrades. I'll try and get ahold of AED in the next few days to see if it mihgt be possible to do this on the dyno day or not. If not, I doubt I'll make it up for the day as I can't make two trips up there in about a weeks time. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Robert

Thanks for the update Robert. Hope you can make it!

Ken

We'd like to join you guys just for the cruise and meet some new faces. I notice a few people going that we know. Will give a definate answer the week of Nov. 9th. We'll be in Vegas next week for the PBR and SEMA, just want to make sure we won't be overwhelmed with chores..... :work:

Aggie

Ken,

my check show up?

Mark

Yes sir I've got it. Thanks for sending in time!

I'm meeting Drew tomorrow afternoon to pay the $500. I'm very happy that all you guys came through so I don't have to cover that huge of a difference. :)

We're good to go for the 15th. Anyone else that wants to sign up, just chime in here.

Ken

p.s. I love the teddy bears on the check, Mark! :lol:

im down i wanna go an i wanna dyno, what is the price we are looking at.

thanks

allen

Hey Allen, it looks like it'll be less than the expected $50/car, since we'll have more than 10 cars.

If you want, I can just get your dough on the day of the event. Or if you want to pay in advance, just let me know and I'll get my address to you.

I'll put ya on the list!

Ken

Hey Allen, it looks like it'll be less than the expected $50/car, since we'll have more than 10 cars.

If you want, I can just get your dough on the day of the event. Or if you want to pay in advance, just let me know and I'll get my address to you.

I'll put ya on the list!

Ken

whatever works out best for you. i can bring the money the day of. what time is every meeting up before going to AED

Brian's first on the roller, since he already requested it awhile back. Beyond that, there isn't one yet.

If you have any time constraint or want to be close to 1st or last, just chime in here. First come first serve.

If nothing by the end of the week, I'll type one up.

Ken

Brian's first on the roller, since he already requested it awhile back. Beyond that, there isn't one yet.

If you have any time constraint or want to be close to 1st or last, just chime in here. First come first serve.

If nothing by the end of the week, I'll type one up.

Ken

Since mine is a base line I would like to jump on early,

Mark

Since mine is a base line I would like to jump on early,

Mark

Mine is just a baseline also and I don't really see a need for more than a one pull. I can go on early if others want to let their car cool off or late if people need to take off early. I'm there all day. :D

To see who goes first we should all arm wrestle or measure our.....oh nevermind. I think we can work it out. LOL

You're 1 on the list dude. You put dibs in a week ago on that. Mark will be 2. Gary will be 3. I'll get the list done by Friday.

Whoever doesn't chime in will just be mixed up in the middle. And I'm happy to go last, unless someone else prefers to. Dan can be 2nd to last, since he'll be there all day like me anyway. :)

Ken

You're 1 on the list dude. You put dibs in a week ago on that. Mark will be 2. Gary will be 3. I'll get the list done by Friday.

Whoever doesn't chime in will just be mixed up in the middle. And I'm happy to go last, unless someone else prefers to. Dan can be 2nd to last, since he'll be there all day like me anyway. :)

Ken

i dont care when mine is, i just want a cool down

Archived