TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Nor-Cal @ AED dyno day

kahmann

Great news! I look forward to meeting you. I'll add you to the list now.

Ken

p.s. You're going to love the Griggs setup. I have the GR40ST rear suspension myself and swear by it. Congrats! Let us know how you like it.

I only wish I had the cash to do the front right now as well. At least it's a start.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ken

p.s. You're going to love the Griggs setup. I have the GR40ST rear suspension myself and swear by it. Congrats! Let us know how you like it.

Ken,

Count me in. I don't know of a good reason to have my stock SS dyno'ed, but it will be interesting to see what it truely puts out.

p.s. I sent my registration in for the Mustang Plus Stockton car show tomorrow, but haven't heard back yet. Mail comes early to my area and it might be in tomorrows mail. I will call Mustangs Plus to confirm and find the location of the show. If you guys are meeting prior to the show, let me know where.

Thanks

Gary

Ken

The check is in the mail buddy!

Michael

Thanks a ton my man! See ya there

I'm thinking about coming up and throwing down my massive 300RWHP just so you can all feel well... all powerful.

What's there to think about?! Just do it. Do it. Do it.

How about McDonald's at Cordelia Juntion? I know the plan is to be at AED by noon, but Ken wanted to meet up in Sac before hand. I'm thinking 9:30 to 10:00. Something like that.

By the way, how did your car drive after you completed the Griggs setup on the rear only?

McDonald's is perfect. We should meet up at 10.

Ken

Ken:

Is there some kind of "rain check" if needed?

I also plan on coming out to Sears Point tomorrow to look at the Griggs cars/setup. I may be interested in LCA and Watts link... I'm sure they can hook me up! :)

Ken:

Is there some kind of "rain check" if needed?

I also plan on coming out to Sears Point tomorrow to look at the Griggs cars/setup. I may be interested in LCA and Watts link... I'm sure they can hook me up! :)

Hey Dan I don't follow you. Rain check for what?

Hey Dan I don't follow you. Rain check for what?

If it's pouring down rain, can we reschedule without loss?

Just asking... (I don't drive Betsy in the rain...not yet anyway!)

edit*** Ken, do you think it'd be okay to invite a Corvette friend of mine?

If it's pouring down rain, can we reschedule without loss?

Just asking... (I don't drive Betsy in the rain...not yet anyway!)

edit*** Ken, do you think it'd be okay to invite a Corvette friend of mine?

Good question man. I'll get a hold of Drew asap and ask him how that would work.

I'd rather not drive in the rain either.

And as for the Vette, you're really starting to push it Dan! :lol:

OK, OK, I guess that might be alright. But he better not have a better dyno pull than me. Just sayin. ;)

Ken

Good question man. I'll get a hold of Drew asap and ask him how that would work.

I'd rather not drive in the rain either.

And as for the Vette, you're really starting to push it Dan! :lol:

OK, OK, I guess that might be alright. But he better not have a better dyno pull than me. Just sayin. ;)

Ken

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Naw... He'll pull about 420WHP. Nice car, though.

BTW, I'll be at Mickey D's at @9:45AM...

weather permitting, I'll be meeting you guys there at McD's @ 10 too.

Nice. Let's cross our fingers for good weather. I'll be there at 10 as well. We should have a pretty good crew coming from the Bay Area. The Vette driver has to tail behind all the Shelby's :hysterical: Kidding of course. Looking forward to it. Colin, just make sure John has my car done in time. :happy feet: I already miss it and I only dropped it off on Saturday.

Jim

I live in Rio Vista...I've been having some "issues" with my tune, and was debating on calling Jon Lund and trying to get them worked out, or simply putting the car away for the winter. This seems like a cool event so maybe I'll try to get it worked out sooner than later and meet up with the Suisun crew @ McD's for the cruise.

Brian

I live in Rio Vista...I've been having some "issues" with my tune, and was debating on calling Jon Lund and trying to get them worked out, or simply putting the car away for the winter. This seems like a cool event so maybe I'll try to get it worked out sooner than later and meet up with the Suisun crew @ McD's for the cruise.

Brian

Let me know if you'd like to be added to the list. If you want to dyno the car, let me know that as well. Thanks!

Ken

How about McDonald's at Cordelia Juntion? I know the plan is to be at AED by noon, but Ken wanted to meet up in Sac before hand. I'm thinking 9:30 to 10:00. Something like that.

By the way, how did your car drive after you completed the Griggs setup on the rear only?

What is the address for this McDonalds?

Gary, I received your $50 check today. Thanks a lot! And thanks again to Brian for paying via Paypal! So far, that's only 3 of us that have paid.

I've updated the list with everyone that's expressed interest in attending. If you'd like to be removed from or added to the list, please let me know.

I need to hand Drew $500 this Sunday, so please mail a check to me asap. If you didn't get my PM with my address, please let me know. If we have more than 10 members that want to dyno their cars, you will get some of your money back. If we have less, it will be all of our responsibility to cover the difference.

As for a rain check, Drew says that we can reschedule for the following Sunday, if it rains, with no loss.

To be removed from the list of shame (NOT PAID), send your dough!

Ken

Gary, I received your $50 check today. Thanks a lot! And thanks again to Brian for paying via Paypal! So far, that's only 3 of us that have paid.

I've updated the list with everyone that's expressed interest in attending. If you'd like to be removed from or added to the list, please let me know.

I need to hand Drew $500 this Sunday, so please mail a check to me asap. If you didn't get my PM with my address, please let me know. If we have more than 10 members that want to dyno their cars, you will get some of your money back. If we have less, it will be all of our responsibility to cover the difference.

As for a rain check, Drew says that we can reschedule for the following Sunday, if it rains, with no loss.

Ken

Ken,

Money is going in the mail tomorrow. You should have no later than Friday.

Thanks,

Jim

Ken

I didn't plan on dynoing but I'll send a check out today... Might as well get more video! :shift:

If you don't want to dyno, you definitely don't have to man! If anyone is just coming for the cruise and BBQ, that's more than cool.

But if you DO want to dyno, I appreciate the check being sent, so I don't have to cover the difference! :)

Ken

Ken

Ken, I just want to clarify where I stand, and I've got a couple questions. How many cars do they think they can get on the rollers that day? Also, will they be datalogging these runs. It takes some time to get all set up. I just want to make sure that if 10 people actually do sign up we'll be able to get everyone on by a decent time. Also, I don't want to throw down much more than $100 for a check up. If it's only 3 of us, that will be $167. That's too rich for my blood. Usually "numbers only" dyno day runs costs $50-75 for 3 pulls. Any chance you can get them to check out this thread to see the number of people showing interest and just do use on a per person basis? It's getting rather confusing, cost wise. Also, not sure if the following weekend will work for me if we happen to get into a rain day situation. Remeber, I live apx 4.5 hrs away.

On a side note I'll bring a set of Torx bits.(which I know GT500 guys will need to remove the coil cover to tap into for an RPM signal.) Don't forget your ice for your intercooler tanks either! Look forward to seeing everyone there. Who's bringing a video camera. Ken?!?

I'll have a camera, yes. As for cost, this is the best deal they could come up with. I tried getting it on an individual basis, but they said no dice, if I wanted to guarantee that we'd get on the dyno at all. The $500 daily rate guarantees that we have the shop for as long as we want it.

If 3 people pay, then it's canceled, plain and simple. My estimate is the same as yours. Is we have 7 or 8 paying people, then I'd say we still go for it. We'll see how many checks I have by Sunday morning and go from there.

Ken

Archived